The Student Room Group

I think it's time for fundamentalist Muslims, and Islamophobes too, to hear this!

[video="youtube;4iIAD1Juaz4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIAD1Juaz4[/video]

I think if more people listened to Classical music, there would be less hate out there..

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol I did not hear it but appreciate the effort. :smile:

I don't hate anyone.
(edited 7 years ago)
i think its time to go to sleep :K:
Reply 3
Original post by h333
Lol I did not hear it but appreciate the effort. :smile:

It's just 2 minutes, don't be lazy :P
Reply 4
Had a good listen and #NotInMyName #YouAintNoMuslimBruv #ReligionOfPeace

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Pulse.
Had a good listen and #NotInMyName #YouAintNoMuslimBruv #ReligionOfPeace

Posted from TSR Mobile

#YouAin'tNoChopinBruv #NotInMyOrchestra #MazurkaOfPeace !!
Reply 6
Original post by AlifunArnab
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

It's just some music dude, no one is trying to turn any lights off!
Reply 7
هل تفهم ما أقول ؟

Yea I do
Reply 8
تمام , و هل تعلم ان الموسيقى حرام ؟

I don't care whether or not music is haram, I am not a muslim. I can't believe any thinking person would accept a God which says this beautiful, beautiful transcendental piece of work is forbidden, although to be honest I don't think it really is Haram.
Original post by oShahpo
[video="youtube;4iIAD1Juaz4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIAD1Juaz4[/video]

I think if more people listened to Classical music, there would be less hate out there..

Spoiler

The music was Absolute beauty..... I agree everyone should listen to classical music and let there hair down. The music is so peaceful, but in today's society classical music is looked downed upon by youngsters. They filled their heads with house/electro garbage.

Anyway have you heard Chopin spring waltz?

#Stophatewithclassicalmusic

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by oShahpo
I don't care whether or not music is haram, I am not a muslim. I can't believe any thinking person would accept a God which says this beautiful, beautiful transcendental piece of work is forbidden, although to be honest I don't think it really is Haram.

What you think on this matter is irrelevant as you're not a Muslim.
omfg did that fanatic just say music is haram? Wtf, muslims get so much hate they can at least try to be more western for their own sake.
You had me waiting 2 minutes for a drop that didn't happen.
Reply 13
Original post by fksociety
omfg did that fanatic just say music is haram? Wtf, muslims get so much hate they can at least try to be more western for their own sake.

In their defence very few actually do believe that, music is very popular in Muslim countries generally speaking.
Reply 14
Original post by mr T 999
The music was Absolute beauty..... I agree everyone should listen to classical music and let there hair down. The music is so peaceful, but in today's society classical music is looked downed upon by youngsters. They filled their heads with house/electro garbage.

Anyway have you heard Chopin spring waltz?

#Stophatewithclassicalmusic

Posted from OtherWorld

I know every piece of music composed by Chopin head to toe :P All his Mazurkas, Waltzes, Scherzos, everything :biggrin:
I wish more people listened to classical music, my only wish in this universe.
Reply 15
What you think on this matter is irrelevant as you're not a Muslim.

Okay.
Original post by oShahpo

Spoiler

I'm not really a fan of classical music but this was nice to listen to whilst sipping my tea. Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by champ_mc99
You had me waiting 2 minutes for a drop that didn't happen.

*shakes head*...*shakes head violently*... *decapitates self, takes head and shakes it as violently as possible*
Reply 18
Original post by Raizelcadres
I'm not really a fan of classical music but this was nice to listen to whilst sipping my tea. Thank you :biggrin:

*tips fedora*
Original post by oShahpo
I know every piece of music composed by Chopin head to toe :P All his Mazurkas, Waltzes, Scherzos, everything :biggrin:
I wish more people listened to classical music, my only wish in this universe.

Wow awesome do you play the piano by chance?

Yeah I wished everyone did aswell, I was get a strange look from people everytime I say I listen to classical music. Then I'm automatically branded boring or a snob :angry:

Posted from OtherWorld

Quick Reply

Latest