Reply 241
Original post by Leukocyte

Spoiler

Spoiler

btw I used to be like that with spiders but now I am like meh. :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't forget to fast tomorrow guys Insha Allah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Buy for yourself (through doing good deeds) while there is still a market and you have the ability to buy."

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]
“The road to Allaah is free from those who have doubt, and those who give in to their lusts. It is full of those having certainty and patience. They are like guideposts along the road.”

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah
“Everyone will pass through times of sleep and neglect (following his lusts), but do not sink into sleep as the morning of the hereafter is close at hand."

[Imam Ibn al Qayyim Al-Jawziyyah RahimahuAllah]
Original post by HAnwar
Don't forget to fast tomorrow guys Insha Allah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the significance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redleader1
What's the significance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. Sunnah of fasting Monday+Thursday
2. Reward for fasting for the 6 days of Shawwal
3. Reward for fasting on the white days and tomorrow is the 13th Shawwal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Wasalam
Alhamdulilah good, just a little sleepy lol
You :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feeling sick after eating too much keer. :tongue:

Original post by Leukocyte

Walaykum asalaam

Alhamdulillah nice sunny day, bit of breeze which I like. The problem is I'm at home and I kinda regret not going out with mum to the park. :frown:
Wbu?

Oh! The pang of regret when you don't go out and it's sunny and everyone is having a good time. It's bitter :frown:

Alhamdulillah I went out to the park for a bit. Though my friend (who is a grown man, or at least looks like one) was bouncing around trying to catch Pokemon in the park. :?

Original post by Zamestaneh
Wa'aleykum assalaam

Long time no speak Abu Barfi :tongue: How have you been :smile:

That's Abu Mithai to you, young grasshopper :hmmm:

Jokes I <3 u
A tribute to our beloved, the messenger(s.a.w) of Allah (azwj), Muhammed s.a.w, by Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s:

"His place of stay is the best of all places and his origin the noblest of all origins in the mines of honour and the cradles of safety. Hearts of virtuous persons have been inclined towards him and the reins of eyes have been turned towards him. Through him Allah buried mutual rancour and put off the flames of revolt. Through him He gave them affection like brothers and separated those who were together (through unbelief). Through him He gave honour to the low and degraded honour (of unbelief). His speaking is clear and his silence is (indicative) like tongue."

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-96-praise-belongs-god-who-first#alternative-sources-sermon-96
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333

Wa'alaikum Assalam. Good thanks :smile:. You?

Alhamdulillah I'm great! Had a really good day alhamdulillah. Even better when the sun is out. Plus I got my fix of mithai @Zamestaneh had a couple of ladoo I believe they're called.

Zammy I miss you my little Pakistani gulab jamon. Come back ;(
The greatness of the Holy Quran [Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s]:

[Though the chain is not given in nahjul balagha, the full Sanad is contained in Al Kafi and a number of works earlier or at the same time].

"And know that this Qur'an is an adviser who never deceives, a leader who never misleads and a narrator who never speaks a lie. No one will sit beside this Qur'an but that when he rises he will achieve one addition or one diminution - addition in his guidance or elimination in his (spiritual) blindness. You should also know that no one will need anything after (guidance from) the Qur'an and no one will be free from want before (guidance from) the Qur'an.

Therefore, seek cure from it for your ailments and seek its assistance in your distresses. It contains a cure for the biggest diseases, namely unbelief, hypocrisy, revolt and misguidance. Pray to Allah through it and turn to Allah with its love. Do not ask the people through it. There is nothing like it through which the people should turn to Allah, the Sublime.

Know that it is an interceder and its intercession will be accepted. It is a speaker who is testified. For whoever the Qur'an intercedes on the Day of Judgement, its intercession for him would be accepted. He about whom the Qur'an speaks ill on the Day of Judgement shall testify to it. On the Day of Judgement an announcer will announce, "Beware. every sower of a crop is in distress except the sowers of the Qur'an."

Therefore, you should be among the sowers of the Qur'an and its followers. Make it your guide towards Allah. Seek its advice for yourselves, do not trust your views against it. and regard your desires in the matter of the Qur'an as deceitful."

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-176-seek-benefit-sayings-allah#greatness-holy-quran

Alternative sources
(1) Al-Zamakhshari, Rabi`, I, 219;
(2) al-Kulayni, Usul al-Kafi, II, 443;
(3) al-Barqi, al-Mahasin, 6;
(4) al-Saduq, al-'Amali, 153;
(5) al-`Ayyashi, Tafsir, II, 262;
(6) al-Harrani, Tuhaf, 71.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 252
Original post by Inve
Alhamdulillah I'm great! Had a really good day alhamdulillah. Even better when the sun is out. Plus I got my fix of mithai @Zamestaneh had a couple of ladoo I believe they're called.

Zammy I miss you my little Pakistani gulab jamon. Come back ;(

Great! :h:

Stop making me crave for sweets. :cry:
SubhanAllah, the following piece of advice from Ali ibn Abi Talib a.s is so profound in meaning and so beautiful, it touched my heart and i have to share it so others may derive benefit as well, inshAllah:

"O people, blessed is the man whose own shortcomings keep him away from (looking into) the shortcomings of others, and also blessed is the man who is confined to his house, eats his meal, buries himself in obeying his Allah. and weeps over his sins, so that he is engaged in himself and people are in safety from him."

يَا أيُّهَا النَّاسُ طُوبى لِمَنْ شَغَلَهُ عَيْبُهُ عَنْ عُيُوبِ النَّاسِ، وَطُوبى لِمَنْ لَزِمَ بَيْتَهُ، وَأَكَلَ قُوتَهُ، وَاشْتَغَلَ بِطَاعَةِ رَبِّهِ، وَبَكَى عَلَى خَطِيئَتِهِ، فَكَانَ مِنْ نَفْسِهِ فِي شُغُل، وَالنَّاسُ مِنْهُ فِي رَاحَة!

https://www.al-islam.org/nahjul-balagha-part-1-sermons/sermon-176-seek-benefit-sayings-allah#greatness-holy-quran
Reply 254
@Tawheed you ok brother? :smile:
Original post by Inve
Feeling sick after eating too much keer. :tongue:

Oh! The pang of regret when you don't go out and it's sunny and everyone is having a good time. It's bitter :frown:

Alhamdulillah I went out to the park for a bit. Though my friend (who is a grown man, or at least looks like one) was bouncing around trying to catch Pokemon in the park. :?

That's Abu Mithai to you, young grasshopper :hmmm:

Jokes I <3 u

Lol I love kheer but it's such a pain to make.

Original post by h333
I am actually upset. VERY!!!!

Ignore and report x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently 30 somali Muslim were murdered during a prayer ceremony in Baidoa, Somalia by Ethiopian troops.

I can't really understand the somali language so I'm relying on the person who shared the tweets (which contain the news articles) to be truthful.

https://twitter.com/somalieed/status/754773397683507200
https://twitter.com/Daudoo/status/754753164587433984

may Allah grant them Jannah.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 257
Original post by IdeasForLife
Apparently 30 somali Muslim were murdered during a prayer ceremony in Baidoa, Somalia by Ethiopian troops.

I can't really understand the somali language so I'm relying on the person who shared the tweets (which contain the news articles) to be truthful.

https://twitter.com/somalieed/status/754773397683507200
https://twitter.com/Daudoo/status/754753164587433984

may Allah grant them Jannah.

Spoiler

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Ameen. JazakAllah Khair for sharing.
Original post by h333
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Ameen. JazakAllah Khair for sharing.

BarakAllahu Feeki.
Reply 259
Original post by HAnwar
Lol I love kheer but it's such a pain to make.

Ignore and report x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is ok, I am fine now. Never reported anyone tbh.

Latest

Trending

Trending