The Student Room Group

Bye bye TSR

This is a sad/exciting/happy update from me. :bl:

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going back to university to do a masters (:woo: and also :afraid: and also :sad:) so the last week in July will be my last week as part of the Community Team. I know this is fairly early but I have some annual leave between now and then and I wanted to make sure people have enough notice, because I'm often tagged in for things and after that time I won't be able to help :eek3:

I've has such an awesome two/two and a half years here at TSR working with the community and our support team. It's definitely the end of an era for me and I'll miss you all :grouphugs: I love what this site does and how it gives people the opportunity to get advice and help where they wouldn't otherwise. I have coincidentally met people who have used TSR in the wild, and they are always really keen to let me know just how helpful it has been for them. :smile:

I'm sure this won't be a final goodbye and I will still be around :colone: (inb4: see you in postgrad when you're having a masters related meltdown :lol:)

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shh:

If anyone's got any questions about anything, please let me know :woo:

Puddles

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

OMGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry2: now you are leaving too :cry:
i still miss Tankgirl and you are leaving as well :redface:
Well... it's great that you are going to do masters :woo:
i wish you the best of luck for your future
we all will miss you :emo:
don't forget to visit TSR :ninja:
:goodluck:
:hugs: xxx
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Keep the change you filthy animal
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going back to university to do a masters (:woo: and also :afraid: and also :sad:) so the last week in July will be my last week as part of the Community Team. I know this is fairly early but I have some annual leave between now and then and I wanted to make sure people have enough notice, because I'm often tagged in for things and after that time I won't be able to help :eek3:

I've has such an awesome two/two and a half years here at TSR working with the community and our support team. It's definitely the end of an era for me and I'll miss you all :grouphugs: I love what this site does and how it gives people the opportunity to get advice and help where they wouldn't otherwise. I have coincidentally met people who have used TSR in the wild, and they are always really keen to let me know just how helpful it has been for them. :smile:

I'm sure this won't be a final goodbye and I will still be around :colone: (inb4: see you in postgrad when you're having a masters related meltdown :lol:)

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shhh:

Puddles

Spoiler

You could always join GOGSoc? :h:
Plz stay
One question:

How can we convince you not to leave? :bawling:
I can confirm that I am the new member:h:
Mizutamari wa, kono kon'nan'na jiki ni watashitachi o nokoshite imasen. Koko de daremoga anata o aishiteimasu. Kumasan

translation compliance:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
One question:

How can we convince you not to leave? :bawling:

you are the Chosen One

:adore: *
Good bye Puddles, ty for all the AskCT threads you've helped me with :biggrin:
Good luck for your masters too

:wavey:

Spoiler

lik dis if u cri evr tim ;_;

Spoiler

You are the best TSR person :'(

What are you doing your masters in?
No! :frown:

Will you be at TSR Towers for results day?
Reply 13
Awwww you were one of the friendlier more visible CT :sad: good luck with your masters, what are you studying???
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shhh:

Puddles

Spoiler

Best of luck with your masters degree, what topic will you be reading?
Original post by the bear
Mizutamari wa, kono kon'nan'na jiki ni watashitachi o nokoshite imasen. Koko de daremoga anata o aishiteimasu. Kumasan

translation compliance:

Spoiler

Nice Japanese :tongue:
As I have said before: nope.
Monkey, no! First Tank Girl, now you. :sad: Who will I tag in my AtCT threads now? :frown:

You were my favourite CT member, so thank you for that. :jumphug: And good luck with your masters degree!

Don't be a stranger. :ninja:
Domo arigato

:desu: *
Monkey, no! First Tank Girl, now you. :sad:
Who will I tag in my AtCT threads now? :cry2:

You were my favourite CT member, so thank you for that. :lovehug: And good luck with your masters degree!

Don't be a stranger. :ninjagirl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending