The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Grimm Reaper
How are you matrix? How's morning been so far?

In the spirit world, as good as bad can get :colonhash:

Spoiler

And yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Spoiler

These spoilers :rofl:
The day Matrix talked to The Grim Reaper.

What a tale.
Original post by SassKing13

These spoilers :rofl:

The Grimm Reaper gave me a riddle and said he'd take my life if I couldn't answer it before midnight...and I couldn't answer it so... :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

The Grimm Reaper gave me a riddle and said he'd take my life if I couldn't answer it before midnight...and I couldn't answer it so... :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, oh my God :rofl:

So I'm talking to a ghost now? (The Ghostly) Matrix.
Oh, oh my God :rofl:

So I'm talking to a ghost now? (The Ghostly) Matrix.

Yup, you are...oooh that seems quite mysterious :tongue:What I'd do to have my life back...
@SassKing13 do you remember that picture you couldn't see? It was basically a group picture of the Bunnymen and in the image, McCulloch was sporting black trousers and this shirt, but he had undone the first few buttons and had a blue top on underneath :tongue: I'd never seen him in such vibrant clothing before :rofl:

Yup, you are...oooh that seems quite mysterious :tongue:What I'd do to have my life back...

Well, this is a first :rofl:

The Ghostly Matrix actually sounds quite cool :tongue: Not to 'blow my own trumpet' (what a strange expression :tongue:)

(Very young there :tongue:)

Here are some suitably mysterious and epic early Bunnymen photos for you (what a sentence! :rofl:)

@SassKing13 do you remember that picture you couldn't see? It was basically a group picture of the Bunnymen and in the image, McCulloch was sporting black trousers and this shirt, but he had undone the first few buttons and had a blue top on underneath :tongue: I'd never seen him in such vibrant clothing before :rofl:

Huh don't think I know that one :tongue: but I have this photo ^ saved on my phone and Facebook :tongue:
Well, this is a first :rofl:

The Ghostly Matrix actually sounds quite cool :tongue: Not to 'blow my own trumpet' (what a strange expression :tongue:)

(Very young there :tongue:)

Here are some suitably mysterious and epic early Bunnymen photos for you (what a sentence! :rofl:)

:lol: first time for everything I guess :tongue:

Haha fair enough (indeed, most people don't know how to play a trumpet :rofl:)

(Haha yup :tongue:)

Oooh indeed, what a sentence! Wow, these are amazing! With that last one, is that the bass player or guitarist? I didn't realise we wasn't alone at first :rofl: there was me thinking it was his big moment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huh don't think I know that one :tongue: but I have this photo ^ saved on my phone and Facebook :tongue:

Oooh, just realised I could take a picture on my phone and send it :facepalm: should have just done that before :tongue: Ooh cool, that's a great picture, and nice shoes too! :tongue:

This is the picture from before:
1468846883654.jpg
(Please excuse the bad quality; it's difficult taking pictures as a spirit :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: first time for everything I guess :tongue:

Haha fair enough (indeed, most people don't know how to play a trumpet :rofl:)

(Haha yup :tongue:)

Oooh indeed, what a sentence! Wow, these are amazing! With that last one, is that the bass player or guitarist? I didn't realise we wasn't alone at first :rofl: there was me thinking it was his big moment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :lol: What a moment :tongue:

(And I am one of those :tongue:)

:lol: Yeah I know... Neither :tongue: It's their drummer. Haha yeah it caught me out at first too :tongue: Cool photography skills to have them far away like that though...
Oooh, just realised I could take a picture on my phone and send it :facepalm: should have just done that before :tongue: Ooh cool, that's a great picture, and nice shoes too! :tongue:

This is the picture from before:
1468846883654.jpg
(Please excuse the bad quality; it's difficult taking pictures as a spirit :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: He was actually cool enough to pull those shoes off :tongue:

Ohh yeah I know that one :tongue: I think I have it saved haha.

Indeed :lol: What a moment :tongue:

(And I am one of those :tongue:)

:lol: Yeah I know... Neither :tongue: It's their drummer. Haha yeah it caught me out at first too :tongue: Cool photography skills to have them far away like that though...

Haha yup :lol:

(Me too :tongue:)

What!? At first I thought, not McCulloch. Who's the one I know second best? The drummer...is that him? Nope...but it is! Ohhh I can start to see the likeness now :tongue: Yeah, fantastic photography skills :yep: amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: He was actually cool enough to pull those shoes off :tongue:

Ohh yeah I know that one :tongue: I think I have it saved haha.

Haha yup, very few people could get away with them :u: :tongue:

Haha, that is a really good picture though:yep: Is the one on the very right the guitarist or bass player?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yup :lol:

(Me too :tongue:)

What!? At first I thought, not McCulloch. Who's the one I know second best? The drummer...is that him? Nope...but it is! Ohhh I can start to see the likeness now :tongue: Yeah, fantastic photography skills :yep: amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just thought, I can send you the photos from the concert in this thread after I've sent these :smile:
IMG_0577.JPG
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
ucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpg

Latest