The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by george_c00per
No lol yeah I bet you would be able to at least level with me with enough time and effort :wink:

:yep:
thas what I'm talkin bout :jive:

Original post by Matrix123
Ahh OK...if course - we need to keep that :awesome: key:yep:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: yup di doozies

Spoiler

Original post by fatima1998
You better do your task
i wanna be a boss in pinturillo :u:

:rofl: I will try fatima dear :hat2:
you do!

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:yep:
thas what I'm talkin bout :jive:

:biggrin: yup di doozies

Spoiler

:rofl:

Pheww thanks for taking it out! :tongue: Well whether I'm alive or not is debatable depending on which thread we are on :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
Pheww thanks for taking it out! :tongue: Well whether I'm alive or not is debatable depending on which thread we are on :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
np mademoiselle :hat2:
:toofunny:

Spoiler

:wink:
np mademoiselle :hat2:

Spoiler

:h:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:
:rofl: u died :rofl: noooooooo :emo:

Spoiler

:biggrin:
:rofl: u died :rofl: noooooooo :emo:

Spoiler

Hey, Cheese! Not funny! (:mmm:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, Cheese! Not funny! (:mmm:)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

sure sure sure (:rofl: ) but how did u die in hunger games :holmes:

Spoiler

sure sure sure (:rofl: ) but how did u die in hunger games :holmes:

Spoiler

:lol: I can't remember...I'll look for the thread now andet you know - I laughed so much when I found out :lol:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: I can't remember...I'll look for the thread now andet you know - I laughed so much when I found out :lol:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: how do you not remember! :shock: you frikin died matrix mate :rofl:

Spoiler

:rofl: how do you not remember! :shock: you frikin died matrix mate :rofl:

Spoiler

Some of us are too busy focusing how to live in the afterlife :colonhash: :tongue:
A poisoned soear got thrown at me. We had superpowers so I could heal myself but couldn't get rid of the poison...:erm:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some of us are too busy focusing how to live in the afterlife :colonhash: :tongue:
A poisoned soear got thrown at me. We had superpowers so I could heal myself but couldn't get rid of the poison...:erm:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

alrightey then :rofl:
:rofl: but surely healing yourself would get rid of the poison? :colonhash:

Spoiler

alrightey then :rofl:
:rofl: but surely healing yourself would get rid of the poison? :colonhash:

Spoiler

Don't ask me - I didn't make up the rules :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do
Its pretty hässlich :yep:
well ofc :mmm:
thanks! IKR! Oh jees stowp platopus stowp :talkhand:

First you're spouting French at me, now German. Are you multi-lingual? My little English brain can't keep up!
Oh dear, only 1 month until my A2 results now too...
Original post by Platopus
First you're spouting French at me, now German. Are you multi-lingual? My little English brain can't keep up!
Oh dear, only 1 month until my A2 results now too...

not that multi-lingual just GCSE German, AS French, GCSE English and italian and latin when I want to :tongue:

Spoiler

Don't ask me - I didn't make up the rules :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

hehehehehe
#BreakTheRules Matrix, break em, be a ghost :reaper:

Spoiler

not that multi-lingual just GCSE German, AS French, GCSE English and italian and latin when I want to :tongue:

Spoiler

W
O
W

Respect, girl! You definitely count as multi-lingual to me asI don't even have a GCSE in a language!

I do remember a little year 7 Latin: "Caicilius est in horto". Did you have the textbook with Caicilius?

Best of luck for your results. What subjects did you take besides French? You must let me know how you do!
W
O
W
Respect, girl! You definitely count as multi-lingual to me asI don't even have a GCSE in a language!
Ido remember a little year 7 Latin: "Caicilius est in horto". Did you have the textbook with Caicilius?
Best of luck for your results. What subjects did you take besides French? You must let me know how you do!

:rofl: but italian and latin are just self-taught hobbies :colondollar: I'm really bad at them :rofl:
So no, no text book, and I don't know what that means :ashamed: :getmecoat: latin is so cool, at least you got taught some in year 7, I didn't even have that oppertunity :frown:
Thanks, :hugs: you too!
I take Physics, Chemistry, maths and french. I'll let you know how I do, although I know I won't get my target grades :cry2:
:rofl: but italian and latin are just self-taught hobbies :colondollar: I'm really bad at them :rofl:
So no, no text book, and I don't know what that means :ashamed: :getmecoat: latin is so cool, at least you got taught some in year 7, I didn't even have that oppertunity :frown:
Thanks, :hugs: you too!
I take Physics, Chemistry, maths and french. I'll let you know how I do, although I know I won't get my target grades :cry2:

I'm sure you aren't bad! It's a shame you didn't get to study Latin in school because the textbook was hilarious. It was basically a series of stories about Caicilius (a Roman in Pompei) and his family, written in Latin. Each ,Edson we would have to translate a story.

Spoiler

Oh cripes you only went for just about the most difficult subjects in the world! You must be super super super smart! I'm sure you will surprise yourself with your grades!
I'm sure you aren't bad! It's a shame you didn't get to study Latin in school because the textbook was hilarious. It was basically a series of stories about Caicilius (a Roman in Pompei) and his family, written in Latin. Each ,Edson we would have to translate a story.

Spoiler

Oh cripes you only went for just about the most difficult subjects in the world! You must be super super super smart! I'm sure you will surprise yourself with your grades!

i'm awful :rofl:
I wish i could have studied it :cry2: hahahhaah! Cheekie lil spoiler there :teehee: that is sad :frown: you would've bonded with him over latin lessons :smile:
lol they are hard (but imo french isn't too bad and chemsitry I got the hang of, fml for the other two :rofl: )
I don't think so. I think my parents are going to be surprised because they always assume I do well and this isn't the case this time.

Quick Reply

Latest