The Student Room Group

Kim Kardashian exposes Taylor Swift

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_578c5dcfe4b0867123e1b231

Twitter is having a meltdown: https://twitter.com/hashtag/KimExposedTaylorParty?s=09

Some nice entertainment on a nice day :h:

Funny how Kim waits for World Snake Day to release the vid :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Omg....
IMG_20160718_145747.jpg
Fascinating stuff
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Fascinating stuff

Maybe the TSR crowd is too intelligent to find this entertaining...:emo:
Im a fan on kanye but not Kim.

At the end of the day Taylor Swift is known for creating music which is considered popular, whilst Kim k is known for a sex tape.
Katy warned us.
Nicki warned us.
Demi wanted us.
Calvin warned us.
Kanye warned us.
Kim showed us.
I truly can't wait for the next part in what can only be described as an incredible, thrilling and nail-biting drama. Will definitely be one to tell my grandchildren about.

Spoiler

Original post by Professor Oak
Katy warned us.
Nicki warned us.
Demi wanted us.
Calvin warned us.
Kanye warned us.
Kim showed us.

At least she's got Selena on her side! I wonder how Tom Hiddleston is feeling...
Original post by PugDevil
I truly can't wait for the next part in what can only be described as an incredible, thrilling and nail-biting drama. Will definitely be one to tell my grandchildren about.

Spoiler

Shh I'm bored and it's hot
Well, this escalated swiftly

:getmecoat:
Kanye is an ahole, but I kind of admire him for his honesty about things.

Taylor makes songs about her exes, always blaming them for the breakup. It's never poor Taylor's fault! Honestly, I think she's petty and seems deeply unhinged and it's amazing that anyone wants to date her given her record. To top it all, I don't think she's very talented and she can't sing live.
Original post by chemting
Well, this escalated swiftly

:getmecoat:

:five:

IMG_20160718_151129.jpg
Original post by Serine Soul
Shh I'm bored and it's hot

Sorry I was just in the mood to be a bit of a troll :u: I think that its a bit of a publicity stunt though to be honest. They're just as bad as one another.

On a side note, it is hot :frown: My sunburn making things 10x worse!
Then Khloe Kardashian starts bashing Chloe Moretz

Original post by JohnGreek
can we have a quick summary of what happened?

Kanye has a song with a rude lyric about Taylor Swift. Before his album came out she said she didn't give him permission to use it and Kanye said she did. Kim K posts video of her agreeing to it. The online nation wanks itself into a frenzy.

Hasn't Kanye got an album out again soon? I'm sure it's not a publicity stunt or anything.

-Kanye West released a song in Feb called 'Famous', featuring the lines:
'I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that ***** famous'

-Taylor Swift found this offensive

-Kanye West claimed he asked Taylor for permission to use the lyrics

-Kanye released the video for the song, which had an actress playing a nude Taylor Swift laying near him on a bed

-Taylor Swift got more annoyed

-Today, Kim released a video via snapchat showing Taylor clearly allowing Kanye to use the lyrics, even saying she finds them complimentary

-Taylor accuses Kim and Kanye of 'character assassination'

-Other celebs jump into fight

Beeeef

Everyone knows about Kanye interrupting Taylor's speech like 7 years ago. So a 'feud' ensues and they bury the hatchet, it's all hunky dory. Kanye releases a song citing 'I think Taylor and me might still have sex/I made that ***** famous'. Everyone flips including Taylor who denies knowing anything about the lyric until it was too late. Kanye maintains that Taylor approved the lyric and Kim is, of course, backing Kanye up. And now this.

I know people will be cynical, brushing it off as a publicity stunt but to me it looks like a genuine **** up.
I don't completely agree with Kim because it appears Kanye left out the crucial line of "I made that ***** famous" when he showed her the line. Or something like that.

However. I'm so glad to see Taylor get her comeuppance. Her mean girl behaviour is really getting tiresome, with her posse of models and actresses- "cool kids".

And the stunt of hiring a professional photographer to shoot hers and Tom Hiddleston's sad little affair is so embarrassing. Lost all respect for that guy.
I'm a big Taylor Swift fan but to be honest I don't think anybodys right in this situation. The video does show her agreeing to the lyric "I feel like me and Taylor might have sex." However it doesn't show her agreeing to the "I made that ***** famous" line. Thats what shes upset about.

Also yeah Kim has gone and exposed Taylor but if she didn't know that phone call was being recorded Kim could go to prison. Filming someone without their permission is illegal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending