The Student Room Group

How long can you pee for? Time and post your results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Unless you're standing next to each other in the urinals then you can just lie about your times :lol:

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Mathemagicien
Lack of proof never stopped anyone on TSR claiming anything

Especially not these days

We don't have urinals unfortunately, but @Professor Oak and myself have very strong bladders and aim directly into the water but we are too proud to cheat.

The timed challenge is definitely open to cheating, but you'd only be cheating yourself (and your bladder).
Original post by kalclash
We don't have urinals unfortunately, but @Professor Oak and myself have very strong bladders and aim directly into the water but we are too proud to cheat.

The timed challenge is definitely open to cheating, but you'd only be cheating yourself (and your bladder).

Haha I love how serious this has gotten. Out of interest, has anyone beaten my time? I'm assuming the 3 minuter can't have been true...
Reply 43
Original post by Platopus
Haha I love how serious this has gotten. Out of interest, has anyone beaten my time? I'm assuming the 3 minuter can't have been true...

I think you're still in the lead. I was out and about yesterday but today I'm going to give it my best shot :smile:
I think you're still in the lead. I was out and about yesterday but today I'm going to give it my best shot :smile:

May the force be with you
Original post by XOR_
69seconds

!!!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 47
I can't believe I actually tried this. To be honest, I disgust even myself! But... I did 1 minute and 1.5 seconds.

I tried my best and got 39 seconds! I think I need to rethink my strategy for this game...

pun intended? :teehee:
I tried my best and got 39 seconds! I think I need to rethink my strategy for this game...

Haha
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Student403
pun intended? :teehee:

Ha! Hadn't even noticed that :smile:
Reply 51
Beaten by a girl :colone:
I' actually looked up the stats, and it turns out men have larger bladders, can hold on longer and pee for longer. So there's no excuse!

Really? I thought that women had bigger bladders than men genetically. I need to look into this...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 53
I may be wrong of course. I just found this on Goodgle though

In fact, men generally have higher fluid intake but don't need to go as often. When men finally feel the urge, they tend to pee in higher volumes than women. This is because men have a larger bladder capacity. That means smaller bladders in the ladies.9 Oct 2006

In that case I definitely need to step up my game!!
In that case I definitely need to step up my game!!

Indeed! Or your fluid intake :wink:
Reply 55
BOOM! A new record of 1:03.58 has been set, which I am very proud of.

@Professor Oak can this be beaten? If it can you are the man to do it.
BOOM! A new record of 1:03.58 has been set, which I am very proud of.

@Professor Oak can this be beaten? If it can you are the man to do it.

I WILL beat you. My bladder has been in training. It's now lined with asbestos. It can hold a full tank of fuel.

I'm gonna break the 1.10 barrier.
[video="youtube;UcCHRW8G9yY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcCHRW8G9yY[/video]
Original post by Professor Oak
I WILL beat you. My bladder has been in training. It's now lined with asbestos. It can hold a full tank of fuel.

I'm gonna break the 1.10 barrier.

I've done 1.12 once. Is that bad?
Original post by Shazen
I've done 1.12 once. Is that bad?

All hail our new leader :bumps:

Quick Reply

Latest