The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Haha yup, very few people could get away with them :u: :tongue:

Haha, that is a really good picture though:yep: Is the one on the very right the guitarist or bass player?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're correct :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
I just thought, I can send you the photos from the concert in this thread after I've sent these :smile:
IMG_0577.JPG
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
ucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpgucles sending.jpg

Ooooh :excited:

I hardly ever obsess over anything but this is nearly as close as it gets :lol: so many Bunnymen pics! :adore: :rofl: And there's one with McCulloch in a green shirt! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yup, very few people could get away with them :u: :tongue:

Haha, that is a really good picture though:yep: Is the one on the very right the guitarist or bass player?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

A handy picture to tell you who's who :lol: and this one is actually a screenshot that I took from a video of theirs
13418435_1003584793030103_1658907318734876627_o.jpg

Attachment not found
You're correct :tongue:

Oooh yay! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A handy picture to tell you who's who :lol: and this one is actually a screenshot that I took from a video of theirs
13418435_1003584793030103_1658907318734876627_o.jpg

Attachment not found

Thanks! :tongue: The drummer's name is pretty cool! OK, I'll try to memorise these :tongue:
Ooh, great screenshot:top:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! :tongue: The drummer's name is pretty cool! OK, I'll try to memorise these :tongue:
Ooh, great screenshot:top:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Two other cool ones :tongue: They always looked cool in their pictures really haha.

Attachment not found

tumblr_mu4ujxYEDY1r8o7iso1_500.jpg
Two other cool ones :tongue: They always looked cool in their pictures really haha.

Attachment not found

tumblr_mu4ujxYEDY1r8o7iso1_500.jpg

Haha true:yep:
Oooh nice. That's Will Sergeant on the left, correct? And on the right...I'm going to guess that's Les Pattinson (hopefully both names are correct :rofl:) They both look very cold indeed :tongue:

Cool one of Pete de Something :tongue:

Edit: oh it was Freitas:facepalm::tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha true:yep:
Oooh nice. That's Will Sergeant on the left, correct? And on the right...I'm going to guess that's Les Pattinson (hopefully both names are correct :rofl:) They both look very cold indeed :tongue:

Cool one of Pete de Something :tongue:

Edit: oh it was Freitas:facepalm::tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Correct :lol:

:lol:

I can't send you the concert photos unfortunately... I did VM you a link to try again though :smile:
Correct :lol:

:lol:

I can't send you the concert photos unfortunately... I did VM you a link to try again though :smile:

Ooh yay! :awesome:

Awww, ahh bust my buffers! You did, can't believe I forgot to go back to that:facepalm: I'll have a look now:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@SassKing13 I managed to get through to the webpage and the pictures are fantastic! Great job taking them :top:
:rofl:
@SassKing13 I managed to get through to the webpage and the pictures are fantastic! Great job taking them :top:

Awesome! My dad took some on there so I can't take all the credit :tongue:
Awesome! My dad took some on there so I can't take all the credit :tongue:

Cool, haha fair enough. But if he just took some, then you can take most of the credit :tongue:

Well done to KSKC and SassKing Senior :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
@AngryJellyfish

Nice lead...

:wink:
posted from: Isle of Sodor :fatcontroller:
Cool, haha fair enough. But if he just took some, then you can take most of the credit :tongue:

Well done to KSKC and SassKing Senior :lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Considering today is appropriate, here's that other concert :tongue: They played here on todays date in 1983 and coincidentally (I believe the concert was purposely done to coincide with this), they released their debut album - "Crocodiles" - on this date in 1980 :smile:

This is amazing, it's considered their peak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyITEeyNypo&index=21&list=PLPuI9_sovX8gzen6LoVHI5Ffbmn2AAyf_
(edited 7 years ago)

Considering today is appropriate, here's that other concert :tongue: They played here on todays date in 1983 and coincidentally (I believe the concert was purposely done to coincide with this), they released their debut album - "Crocodiles"- on this date in 1980 :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyITEeyNypo&index=21&list=PLPuI9_sovX8gzen6LoVHI5Ffbmn2AAyf_

:awesome:
Wow! (That's clever if they did):yep: Oh man, OK...I'll try to listen to it today...it'll probably be tomorrow but I feel like I shouldn't do that because it was on this date:ahee: Thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This Jellyfish isn't very angry...

Original post by SoggyCabbages
This Jellyfish isn't very angry...

Ohh dear... :eek:

Btw, how is the Cabbage today? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest