The Student Room Group

AS Resources

Hi
I'm studying the new AS English Literature B and Aspects of Comedy. I have enough resources for the Drama paper but does anybody have any resources (study guides, websites) for Small Island and the Comedy Anthology.
Reply 1
Original post by Atticus88
Hi
I'm studying the new AS English Literature B and Aspects of Comedy. I have enough resources for the Drama paper but does anybody have any resources (study guides, websites) for Small Island and the Comedy Anthology.

Go to GetRevising to get any resources for any subject.
Reply 2
Original post by kkboyk
Go to GetRevising to get any resources for any subject.

Thanks that looked like a good website. I should have been more specific. I'm looking for materials to do with context and critical interpretations. Does anybody have anything from the old spec on Small Island?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Atticus88
Thanks that looked like a good website. I should have been more specific. I'm looking for materials to do with context and critical interpretations. Does anybody have anything from the old spec on Small Island?

You can find it if you put that on the search box. If not Try using TES. I havent done Literature so can't be of any use : $
The spec you speak of is only 1 year old. You won't get as many resources out there. And everyone's trying to cash in on the good stuff so finding free resources to do with the new specs is going to be difficult.

You don't need resources as you'll be doing a lot of activities and such work when you actually get onto the text. If you want something to do, I suggest you read your core texts in the summer and watch some adaptations of it. Try and and see if Taming of the Shrew is being performed this summer. It'd be a great experience for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending