The Student Room Group

What qualities do sensible girls look for in guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raniafern
The Portuguese Man o' War coupled with Andy Carroll:colone:

:shock:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:shock:

Spoiler

Aye! You got that right! :lol:
Aye! You got that right! :lol:

:toofunny:
Hahaha, having fun here folks? :wink:
nice, big, thick, pumped up

Spoiler

Original post by TheEmperorofCats
Hahaha, having fun here folks? :wink:

You bet! :rofl:
Glad to hear it :smile: Sorry I couldn't join in with the convo earlier on, I was engaged doing historical things :smile:
You bet! :rofl:
I know this is pretty simple (and most guys already do this) but iron your clothes, please. The amount of guys who don't is scary. I'm not asking for you to always wear a pristine dinner suit, but just look less like your clothes have come straight off the floor...
Glad to hear it :smile: Sorry I couldn't join in with the convo earlier on, I was engaged doing historical things :smile:

No problemo :smile: @cheeseislife and I had a good convo about how Portugal rightly deserved the Euro '16 Cup :P
Done.
Original post by AsphodelMist
I know this is pretty simple (and most guys already do this) but iron your clothes, please. The amount of guys who don't is scary. I'm not asking for you to always wear a pristine dinner suit, but just look less like your clothes have come straight off the floor...

Lol I used to do that a long time ago then I realised that it looks so bad.
Original post by Anonymous
Ambitious, intelligent, caring, funny af, sweet, romantic, passionate but not a crazy risk taker, patient and willing to put the effort into our relationship and discuss things when someone feels upset or jealous in any way

As a single guy it really winds me up that girls feel that they can make demands as long as my arm in search of this mystical boyfriend of which there are few and far between.

Meanwhile if us guys make similar stipulations from a girl ie that that she is; tall , slim , blond hair and has big titis were written as sexist pigs.
They didn't though! :wink:
No problemo :smile: @cheeseislife and I had a good convo about how Portugal rightly deserved the Euro '16 Cup :P
They didn't though! :wink:

Ahhhhhhhh! We spoke about this... They did deserve to win and they did win.... End of story! Don't rain on my patriotic parade :angry::colone:
Alright, just for you, I'll accept that Portugal were the best team and deserved to win the trophy! :biggrin:
Ahhhhhhhh! We spoke about this... They did deserve to win and they did win.... End of story! Don't rain on my patriotic parade :angry::colone:
Alright, just for you, I'll accept that Portugal were the best team and deserved to win the trophy! :biggrin:

Oui, now you get my point :colone:
Was I meant to add another line to the poem?
Oui, now you get my point :colone:
Was I meant to add another line to the poem?

Yup, you are :biggrin: read the instructions... :groovy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending