So... hot... today :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 321
Original post by Enginerd.
So... hot... today :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr.....am I in England? :gasp:
Original post by h333

Prsom. May Allah free and protect the oppressed ones in the world. Ameen.

Ameen.
Interesting post by Abu Esa, may Allah be pleased with him. Not nodding along with everything said but it was interesting.

He's worth a follow, connects great with the youth and posts about cricket and stuff too (if you're into sports and like that sorta stuff :tongue: ).

https://www.facebook.com/AbuEesaPersonal/?fref=nf

I spent last night in the company of the legend that is the evergreen Sh Haitham al-Haddad. We discussed many matters and he nearly even got me to pray Fajr with him somewhere around midnight. Alhamdulillah, my fitrah saved me. =)

One of the benefits he mentioned - which I wanted to endorse here - is how important it is to support folks like Erdogan because they aren't just individuals, but rather represent an entire reality, a complete ideological battlefield, a complete wall against a force of kufr that wants Islam to be dissolved away into nothingness.

Sh Haitham sees Erdogan as the Mujaddid of our times. That is a massive claim, but one that I find difficult to reject outright.

See, the immediate emotional response would be to say he isn't a scholar or ruling outright by Shari'ah, but then we would respond and say that such titles are not just earned by status but by struggle. If that is the best a person can do in his capacity and he is unable to do other things, the Lord indeed knows that. If he spreads khayr and revives the love of Deen then he is doing better than the scholar anyway.

Others might say "But how can you compare him to the great XYZs of our history" to which we will say that Mujaddideen are not compared to one another. Periods of time are also not compared. Every one will be judged according to their own context, their own challenge at that time that the Ummah faced, and then how it was dealt with.

Regardless of what you think, there was hardly a normal orthodox Muslim anywhere in the world on Friday night who wasn't deeply depressed and shocked by the news of the attempted coup. The stories that are coming out now of what happened are unbelievable enough to put Hollywood out of business. And there was unbridled relief that he had survived the next day and iA will come out of this stronger.

This unity of feeling is not random. It is from Allah. Yes he isn't perfect, yes some of his policies have rubbed people up the wrong way but the man is working in a hellish environment of enemies galore and who knows how authoritarian *we* would be to deal with it. And if you think he was strict *then*, just wait for what he unleashes now and with our blessing too. What, did that hurt your sensitivies? Awww poor you. You're on the wrong page mate, both on Facebook and history itself iA.

I watched Erdogan cry his heart out at the funeral yesterday of his close friends murdered in the coup. But the reason we love and support Erdogan is not because of his vengeance in grief, but because he knows that he has a responsibility at all times to defend this Deen for the sake of Allah alone regardless of personal cost or motivation. We should support him in that noble goal as best we can whilst remaining as just as possible and not overstepping the boundaries of Shari'ah.

O Allah protect Turkey and its Leader, and guide it to that which You are pleased with. Ameen.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Ikr.....am I in England? :gasp:

:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

What a coincidence. We received a box full of mithai as my mum's friend had a baby. :biggrin:
)

Ma Sha Allah! Enjoy :h:
Seems as though the world has forgotten Syria, and they are left to their dark fate of death and destruction.
Surrounded from all angles. A government that rains death on its people. Regional powers playing tug of war.
Vile creatures who kill in the name of a faith that is innocent of what they do in its name.
And all the people can do is endure and bury their children, elderly, sons and wives.
Original post by Al-farhan
Seems as though the world has forgotten Syria, and they are left to their dark fate of death and destruction.
Surrounded from all angles. A government that rains death on its people. Regional powers playing tug of war.
Vile creatures who kill in the name of a faith that is innocent of what they do in its name.
And all the people can do is endure and bury their children, elderly, sons and wives.

We won't forget them bro, certainly not on here.

They will always be mentioned and their oppressors will always be denounced on the Isoc.
Original post by IdeasForLife
We won't forget them bro, certainly not on here.

They will always be mentioned and their oppressors will always be denounced on the Isoc.

I swear I think I'm becoming desensitised to all this death and killing.
Just seen the aftermath of an air strike and the civil defense pulling out the lifless body of toddler. Rushing her to an ambulance.
What is more is disgusting is people who can end this suffering just watching.
Apparently 30 somali Muslim were murdered during a prayer ceremony in Baidoa, Somalia by Ethiopian troops.

I can't really understand the somali language so I'm relying on the person who shared the tweets (which contain the news articles) to be truthful.

https://twitter.com/somalieed/status/754773397683507200
https://twitter.com/Daudoo/status/754753164587433984

may Allah grant them Jannah.

Spoiler

An update on this story.

At least 13 unarmed somali civilians were killed by Ethiopian troops, most of them were either elders or Qur'an teachers.

http://www.doamuslims.org/?p=5730

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
An update on this story.

At least 13 unarmed somali civilians were killed by Ethiopian troops, most of them were either elders or Qur'an teachers.

http://www.doamuslims.org/?p=5730

Spoiler

The 30 people were reading quran on a sick person.
Mostly elderly in a house, they did nothing.
Troops came back after possible firefight with alshabab and were looking for revenge, the victims were either shot or beheaded.
Remember these troops are there to help fight alshabab and now they turn on civilians.
Original post by redleader1
Salaam guys,

Can I ask you to please make dua for me as I have an important interview this week.

jazakallah

Wasalam
Will do Insha Allah, hope it goes well :smile:

Original post by Inve
That sounds so easy even I could make it. :colonhash:

I'm gonna make some this week now. What type of rice?

Yeah have fun just standing there constantly having to stir it :tongue:

You can use any broken rice. I use Basmati.
Let me know how it goes yeah.

Never will they be forgotten.
They are always in my duas and I try my best to help as much as I can.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I swear I think I'm becoming desensitised to all this death and killing.
Just seen the aftermath of an air strike and the civil defense pulling out the lifless body of toddler. Rushing her to an ambulance.
What is more is disgusting is people who can end this suffering just watching.

I can understand why, the killings by Assad, Khameini, Putin, ISIS et al would make people feel this way. They tend to show little mercy to anyone and killing never stops.

Yes that is disgusting, many of arab leaders aren't really very good and the people who support the above mentioned killers disgust me even more. But Allah will hold them all to account bro.

We must just carry on doing our job e.g. raising awareness of this issue, donating to victims etc... And supporting each other to carry out this job with the most efficiency.
(edited 7 years ago)
The 30 people were reading quran on a sick person.
Mostly elderly in a house, they did nothing.
Troops came back after possible firefight with alshabab and were looking for revenge, the victims were either shot or beheaded.
Remember these troops are there to help fight alshabab and now they turn on civilians.

Cowards will always take their anger out on the unarmed and innocent.
Cowards will always take their anger out on easy targets.

True

They will always have a place in our hearts.
You know the series, Valley of the Woves, I watch it every night, it airs on an Afghan channel and subhanAllah it's a real representation of the war in Syria.
Reply 336

Insha'Allah I will not forget them. They are in my prayers. Power is the only motive nowadays, to such an extent that it has made them forget that they are only humans.
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "While I was sleeping I saw (in a dream) some people wearing shirts of which some were reaching up to the breasts only while others were even shorter than that. Umar bin Al-Khattab was shown wearing a shirt that he was dragging." The people asked, "How did you interpret it? (What is its interpretation) O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)?" He (the Prophet (ﷺ) ) replied, "It is the Religion."

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ صَالِحٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ بْنِ سَهْلٍ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيَّ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ بَيْنَا أَنَا نَائِمٌ رَأَيْتُ النَّاسَ يُعْرَضُونَ عَلَىَّ، وَعَلَيْهِمْ قُمُصٌ مِنْهَا مَا يَبْلُغُ الثُّدِيَّ، وَمِنْهَا مَا دُونَ ذَلِكَ، وَعُرِضَ عَلَىَّ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ وَعَلَيْهِ قَمِيصٌ يَجُرُّهُ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالُوا فَمَا أَوَّلْتَ ذَلِكَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏"‏ الدِّينَ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 23
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 23
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Narrated Abu Huraira:

While the Prophet (ﷺ) was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked. Some of them said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) had not heard it. When the Prophet (ﷺ) finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who inquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When honesty is lost, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be lost?" The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When the power or authority comes in the hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِنَانٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا فُلَيْحٌ، ح وَحَدَّثَنِي إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ الْمُنْذِرِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ فُلَيْحٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي قَالَ، حَدَّثَنِي هِلاَلُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي مَجْلِسٍ يُحَدِّثُ الْقَوْمَ جَاءَهُ أَعْرَابِيٌّ فَقَالَ مَتَى السَّاعَةُ فَمَضَى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُحَدِّثُ، فَقَالَ بَعْضُ الْقَوْمِ سَمِعَ مَا قَالَ، فَكَرِهَ مَا قَالَ، وَقَالَ بَعْضُهُمْ بَلْ لَمْ يَسْمَعْ، حَتَّى إِذَا قَضَى حَدِيثَهُ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَيْنَ ـ أُرَاهُ ـ السَّائِلُ عَنِ السَّاعَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ هَا أَنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَإِذَا ضُيِّعَتِ الأَمَانَةُ فَانْتَظِرِ السَّاعَةَ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَ كَيْفَ إِضَاعَتُهَا قَالَ ‏"‏ إِذَا وُسِّدَ الأَمْرُ إِلَى غَيْرِ أَهْلِهِ فَانْتَظِرِ السَّاعَةَ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 59
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 56
Report Error | Share
Narrated Ibn Mas`ud:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to take care of us in preaching by selecting a suitable time, so that we might not get bored. (He abstained from pestering us with sermons and knowledge all the time).

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي وَائِلٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ مَسْعُودٍ، قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَتَخَوَّلُنَا بِالْمَوْعِظَةِ فِي الأَيَّامِ، كَرَاهَةَ السَّآمَةِ عَلَيْنَا‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 68
In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 10
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 68

Latest

Trending

Trending