The Student Room Group

why do guys treat girls they're into like babies?

Ever met a guy or girl and they treat you like a baby? Or more talk to you like a baby and not a grown woman/man?

Like everything you do and say is "aww so cute" or " omg I wanna bite you" in a playful way ( I wish in a naughty way) Like their in awe as if your a kid and not a sexy grown person?

Scroll to see replies

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
Original post by JeremyHunt
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.

Waste yout.
Original post by xobeauty
Waste yout.

I run the NHS :smug:

Random fb pm from some random wierdo in India?
Reply 5
Ever met a guy or girl and they treat you like a baby? Or more talk to you like a baby and not a grown woman/man?

Like everything you do and say is "aww so cute" or " omg I wanna bite you" in a playful way ( I wish in a naughty way) Like their in awe as if your a kid and not a sexy grown person?

Nope, if I'm into a girl it's because she actually stands a chance of keeping up with my overactive brain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I run the NHS :smug:

Well you ****ed it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Nope, if I'm into a girl it's because she actually stands a chance of keeping up with my overactive brain

Posted from TSR Mobile

You remind me so much of eeyore my god.

lmao repped
You really need to find the right sort of man.

I'd bite you and throw you around a little bit, then bite you again.

Then when you're feeling down, dress up nicely (both of us) and go on a cute date.

Until I can drag you home to bite you some more.
Yawning

I'll sit down and wait for the normal people to come out.
Reply 11

I know, I'm an ass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
They are trying to assert dominance. You must fight back or your position in the pack will be forever lower.
The thing I dislike more than people who treat those they like as babies, are people who actually act like babies. :K:
Well, have you tried actually acting like a baby? **** yourself and cry all the time and I'm sure their behaviour will change soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
The thing I dislike more than people who treat those they like as babies, are people who actually act like babies. :K:

I can assure you I don't act like a baby in any way shape or form.

I like to be carried though god it's so hot when he lifts you unexpectedly but I don't like awes
girls im into Im super shy around,

I thought it was generally the other way round :lol:

but seriously, id say its amazing how many people treat cats like babies / children
I can assure you I don't act like a baby in any way shape or form.

I like to be carried though god it's so hot when he lifts you unexpectedly but I don't like awes

I was just making a general statement. :lol:

Of course, that must feel very empowering. :wink:
Yeah I hate it when they act like that.

In some conversations, I'll feel like I'm connecting deeply with a guy and then they pull the line 'aww that's so cute' and really put me off :redface:
Original post by Serine Soul
Yeah I hate it when they act like that.

In some conversations, I'll feel like I'm connecting deeply with a guy and then they pull the line 'aww that's so cute' and really put me off :redface:

:frown: Thats Sad

Quick Reply

Latest