The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Sorry, I didn't read 'em before, still haven't read 'em properly but if you say so then :top:

:erm: Am I not?

:hmpf:
Original post by Matrix123
How well can you rap?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Better than you think :wink:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

:argh: Why are you soo annoying?
:argh: Why are you soo annoying?
"God sent me to piss the world off!"
Better than you think :wink:

What if I thought you could rap really well, eh? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What if I thought you could rap really well, eh? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
But I don't rap really well, hell, lemme put it in a nutshell, I'm better than you think, and my rhymes are directly propotional to the amount of times I wink :wink:

I rap better than really well :wink: (Not boastin', just toastin', if this was a TV show, I'd be hostin' :wink:)
But I don't rap really well, hell, lemme put it in a nutshell, I'm better than you think, and my rhymes are directly propotional to the amount of times I wink :wink:

I rap better than really well :wink: (Not boastin', just toastin', if this was a TV show, I'd be hostin' :wink:)

Haha wow, so you really can spit a rhyme...your rap writing is pretty good too:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sick: eww
Original post by Associativity

Heyy! How are you doing? What's so special about 8812?

Edit: oh post number :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha wow, so you really can spit a rhyme...your rap writing is pretty good too:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes on the odd occasion I spit a rhyme, people call the cops coz its like a crime, but its just to make people who think they're big, they ain't worth a dime, and its time they realise that they don't shine, they're just dull like limestone, and God's the only one with the throne :smile: Not me or them, they're nasty, just like my phlegm :tongue:

:sick: eww
Haters be hatin', lions be matin' but I'm just statin', I don't want no praise or ratin' :smile:
Heyy! How are you doing? What's so special about 8812?

Edit: oh post number :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

lol :smile:

I'm sure there's something special about it, there's arguably something special about every number, although some numbers are more special than others :smile:

How are you matrix, finished your GCSEs yet? How'd it all go?
Mr T can rap too :biggrin:

This is Mr T no one can mess with me, I'm the baddest motherf****r you will ever meet, I will pity the fool that messes with me, you think your badass your ain't no badass your nothin but a motherf****g fool...

Posted from OtherWorld
Sometimes on the odd occasion I spit a rhyme, people call the cops coz its like a crime, but its just to make people who think they're big, they ain't worth a dime, and its time they realise that they don't shine, they're just dull like limestone, and God's the only one with the throne :smile: Not me or them, they're nasty, just like my phlegm :tongue:

Haters be hatin', lions be matin' but I'm just statin', I don't want no praise or ratin' :smile:

Now I must say, that did sound quite nasty,
Especially, that line I see,
That's staring back from the end at me. But it's true what you mean, with every single one of these,
People acting like they know you well. They think it's the truth, every word that they tell,
About you, but they sure as hell,
Have never been in your shoes, never known what it's like to lead the life you can't choose.
Or can you? You never know what you can do, or what you can't because it gets lost in translation, amongst the nation, as a poor path to damnation, and for you to lose everything you love and do, whilst just surviving with a faint little bruise :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Grimm Reaper

This is Mr T no one can mess with me, I'm the baddest motherf****r you will ever meet, I will pity the fool that messes with me, you think your badass your ain't no badass your nothin but a motherf****g fool...

Posted from OtherWorld

Oooh nice! The beginning bit was the best for me:yep:great stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grimm Reaper

Posted from OtherWorld

:noway: you are not mr T :angry: I am! how dare you impersonate me :mob:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by Associativity
lol :smile:

I'm sure there's something special about it, there's arguably something special about every number, although some numbers are more special than others :smile:

How are you matrix, finished your GCSEs yet? How'd it all go?

Associativity! I love what you just said! That could be an amazing quote:yep:

Great thanks, you? Yup! OK I think (hopefully :tongue:) how about university? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest