The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Believe it or not,that guy in the meme is now married rofl.

too who?
her
Reply 41
Original post by PrincessBO$$
OMG YOU'RE A BEYONCE FAN!!!! SHE is ******* GORGEOUS

#SLAY

Original post by JeremyHunt
#SLAY

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
she's a piece of plastic
Reply 44
She was pretty good looking, but now she's had so many surgeries she looks like barbie on steroids

Posted from TSR Mobile
No
It's not her looks that are the problem for me. If anything I think that she is very attractive. She just appears to have an ugly, shallow personality.
Original post by Angry Bird
she's a piece of plastic

too who?
her

Believe it or not,he is now married yes.He was suffering from some skin condition I think when the picture was taken.
Original post by Kadak

Believe it or not,he is now married yes.He was suffering from some skin condition I think when the picture was taken.

aww thats sad. I didnt know about that :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 50

Yeah, but she's bearable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah.

I wouldn't call plastic attractive TBH.
Original post by Andy98
Yeah, but she's bearable

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thats sad. I didnt know about that :frown:

Spoiler

Its crushing to think he has had sex and i haven`t.Yeah it does give hope,but the thing is as you can see from his wedding picture he never looked that bad irl.He was suffering from some skin when someone took the picture of him at school.
Reply 54

Kim is famous because of a **** sex tape. That's enough said
Original post by Kadak
Its crushing to think he has had sex and i haven`t.Yeah it does give hope,but the thing is as you can see from his wedding picture he never looked that bad irl.He was suffering from some skin when someone took the picture of him at school.

10 years left till i get laid :cry2::cry2:. He also lost weight, i can tell from the wedding photo
Original post by Andy98

If she was only famous because of a sex tape she would be completely irrelevant as of now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Come on. before she was famous she was a bit pretty

Spoiler

Reply 58
Original post by drandy76
If she was only famous because of a sex tape she would be completely irrelevant as of now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I keep forgetting she exists until some plonker mentions her on TSR or there's something Kanye related which i couldn't avoid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh. She's pretty but she kind of messed with her looks with the botox, lip injections, and whatever she did too. She was really pretty before the plastic surgery. She's still pretty but not as pretty from before. She's definitely not an ugly person. People who say that jut say it cuz they dislike her. We all know she is far from ugly.

Latest