The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:frown:
Original post by Matrix123
Associativity! I love what you just said! That could be an amazing quote:yep:

Great thanks, you? Yup! OK I think (hopefully :tongue:) how about university? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh, I am kind of quoting one of my lecturers on that one (he may well be quoting someone else, not sure though), although how interesting some of the numbers are to us is debateable. The idea I guess is that you can always say it's the first multiple of something ect.

Excellent, good luck with your results. Uni went great, I graduate on Thursday, first class honours. I've been doing an internship at my uni over the summer to continue on with some work from my dissertation. I'm loving it :smile:

Gotten into much maths since you finished?
Original post by mr T 999
:noway: you are not mr T :angry: I am! how dare you impersonate me :mob:

Posted from OtherWorld

Hahaha Now that I have your attention, that rap was the death rap, you have been marked for death :mwuaha:
Now I must say, that did sound quite nasty,
Especially, that line I see,
That's staring back from the end at me. But it's true what you mean, with every single one of these,
People acting like they know you well. They think it's the truth, every word that they tell,
About you, but they sure as hell,
Have never been in your shoes, never known what it's like to lead the life you can't choose.
Or can you? You never know what you can do, or what you can't because it gets lost in translation, amongst the nation, as a poor path to damnation, and for you to lose everything you love and do, whilst just surviving which a faint little bruise :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good for you, but honey; I've got to sort him out, he ain't even funny

Original post by hamza772000
Sometimes on the odd occasion I spit a rhyme, people call the cops coz its like a crime, but its just to make people who think they're big, they ain't worth a dime, and its time they realise that they don't shine, they're just dull like limestone, and God's the only one with the throne :smile: Not me or them, they're nasty, just like my phlegm :tongue:

Haters be hatin', lions be matin' but I'm just statin', I don't want no praise or ratin' :smile:

Oooh look here, big snot thinks he's a big shot because he spat out a line, but it feels like I just spat out a lime while reading that ****, cause everything you've written I could've done in my sleep,
so why don't you be an obedient prepubescent teen and admit defeat?
Cause now I'm turning up the heat, I'll burn an Eskimo when he's frozen to his seat, win an arm wrestle against Hercules while racing past Hermes, I'm not sure you heard me.
You say God has the throne, well let me sit in peace and stop groveling at my feet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Associativity
Tbh, I am kind of quoting one of my lecturers on that one (he may well be quoting someone else, not sure though), although how interesting some of the numbers are to us is debateable. The idea I guess is that you can always say it's the first multiple of something ect.

Excellent, good luck with your results. Uni went great, I graduate on Thursday, first class honours. I've been doing an internship at my uni over the summer to continue on with some work from my dissertation. I'm loving it :smile:

Gotten into much maths since you finished?

Ohh :rofl: still great though:yep: That is really interesting indeed. My friends and I were discussing what it would be like to have maths philosophy because some of the perceived meanings behind certain numbers and reasons for sequences is quite interesting.

Thanks :h: Wow! Well done:top: Cool, glad to hear it :smile:

Ahhh no. I've been cracking on with a tiny bit of chemistry which I've struggled with a bit. I'll do my maths a bit later :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Hahaha Now that I have your attention, that rap was the death rap, you have been marked for death :mwuaha:

:afraid: I don't wanna die :cry2: what have I done?

Posted from OtherWorld
:afraid: I don't wanna die :cry2: what have I done?

Posted from OtherWorld

I didn't want to either:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh :rofl: still great though:yep: That is really interesting indeed. My friends and I were discussing what it would be like to have maths philosophy because some of the perceived meanings behind certain numbers and reasons for sequences is quite interesting.

Thanks :h: Wow! Well done:top: Cool, glad to hear it :smile:

Ahhh no. I've been cracking on with a tiny bit of chemistry which I've struggled with a bit. I'll do my maths a bit later :wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure this is actually a thing. Not something I've gotten involved with though. Have a google (but try and be a bit careful about the sources online that you trust for your learning, of course, some might be a bit rubbish/dodgy/unreliable).
Now I must say, that did sound quite nasty,
Especially, that line I see,
That's staring back from the end at me. But it's true what you mean, with every single one of these,
People acting like they know you well. They think it's the truth, every word that they tell,
About you, but they sure as hell,
Have never been in your shoes, never known what it's like to lead the life you can't choose.
Or can you? You never know what you can do, or what you can't because it gets lost in translation, amongst the nation, as a poor path to damnation, and for you to lose everything you love and do, whilst just surviving which a faint little bruise :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn, I must say, that has some truth and a pathway, I was in the darkness, saw a light ray, I'm increasing the amount of time I pray, was on the straight path, then got led astray, my life's been swaying, like a water wave, incorrect wavelength and amplitude, was a nice guy then became so rude, I'm so hungry but I, want no food, people try n bust a convo but I ain't in the mood, sometimes I'm annoying, other times a lood, people thinking they rule me tellin' me what I shouldn't n should, y'all needa stop hiding inside a hood, don't dare me coz I, acc would, stop rubbing salt on this, goddamn wound, I may be ugly but its not as if you look good. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Associativity
I'm pretty sure this is actually a thing. Not something I've gotten involved with though. Have a google (but try and be a bit careful about the sources online that you trust for your learning, of course, some might be a bit rubbish/dodgy/unreliable).

:awesome:
Ahh OK, will do tomorrow if I remember. (Indeed there are some dodgy websites out there).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Caught the button by accident, see the edit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
Damn, I must say, that has some truth and a pathway, I was in the darkness, saw a light ray, I'm increasing the amount of time I pray, was on the straight path, then got led astray, my life's been swaying, like a water wave, incorrect wavelength and amplitude, was a nice guy then became so rude, I'm so hungry but I, want no food, people try n bust a convo but I ain't in the mood, sometimes I'm annoying, other times a lood, people thinking they rule me tellin' me what I shouldn't n should, y'all needa stop hiding inside a hood, don't dare me coz I, acc would, stop rubbing salt on this goddamn wound, I may be ugly but its not as if you look good. :tongue:

That shouldn't be funny :redface:

Indeed it does, it sure does give me a buzz, when I can stop making a fuss, and just speak my mind and so in time, use these rhymes in order to define these lines of mine that I'm tryin' to bind just so I can find a way out of this mess. It's this negativity I detest, like you being lead astray; some would call that a test. And I must say, you should be blessed for keeping up unlike the rest who fall back at the last hurdle, moaning like poor Myrtle. The harsh remarks are fatal, but you gotta look on the bright side, it's where you gotta reside. With a bit of positivity you'll finally see that if you put your mind to it, you will achieve that ****.

No idea how else to end that :tongue: :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't want to either:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's ok :console:

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld
That shouldn't be funny :redface:

Indeed it does, it sure does give me a buzz, when I can stop making a fuss, and just speak my mind and so in time, use these rhymes in order to define these lines of mine that I'm tryin' to bind just so I can find a way out of this mess. It's this negativity I detest, like you being lead astray; some would call that a test. And I must say, you should be blessed for keeping up unlike the rest who fall back at the last hurdle, moaning like poor Myrtle. The harsh remarks are fatal, but you gotta look on the bright side, it's where you gotta reside. With a bit of positivity you'll finally see that if you put your mind to it, you will achieve that ****.

No idea how else to end that :tongue: :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good myrtle reference

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
That's good for you, but honey; I've got to sort him out, he ain't even funny

Oooh look here, big snot thinks he's a big shot because he spat out a line, but it feels like I just spat out a lime while reading that ****, cause everything you've written I could've done in my sleep,
so why don't you be an obedient prepubescent teen and admit defeat?
Cause now I'm turning up the heat, I'll burn an Eskimo when he's frozen to his seat, win an arm wrestle against Hercules while racing past Hermes, I'm not sure you heard me.
You say God has the throne, well let me sit in peace and stop groveling at my feet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't keep a straight face reading this :tongue: That last line!:ahee:
It's ok :console:

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld

Ooh yay! At least one of us can survive:rolleyes::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't keep a straight face reading this :tongue: That last line!:ahee:

Ooh yay! At least one of us can survive:rolleyes::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile