The Student Room Group

Why are Whites racist to remain White

People who call themselves anti-racists believe you are racist just for EXISTING. To remain White, for Europe to stay remain is Nazism and bigotry. This does not apply to any other group like the Jews who have a Jewish state of Israel. What about countries with have an agining population like Japan? They decided not to replace their population with non-Japanese people and they certainly are not called racists and fascists for it.

You know I'm right, and this whole ideology of diversity and multiculturalism which we seem to have a gun to our heads to accept has destroyed us....
Reply 1
Racist.
You know you could probably stay as a tolerated member on TSR if you stopped with the names and toned down the posts like 5%
Reply 3
I love racist whites endangered species mentality.
Original post by GenocideDeniaI
People who call themselves anti-racists believe you are racist just for EXISTING. To remain White, for Europe to stay remain is Nazism and bigotry. This does not apply to any other group like the Jews who have a Jewish state of Israel. What about countries with have an agining population like Japan? They decided not to replace their population with non-Japanese people and they certainly are not called racists and fascists for it.

You know I'm right, and this whole ideology of diversity and multiculturalism which we seem to have a gun to our heads to accept has destroyed us....

The only person I have heard say anything close to this is onision, and he is batshit crazy.
Reply 5
Blames yourselves for your low birth rates and recessive genes.

Quick Reply