The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, I was and still am very proud of that :o:p

Posted from TSR Mobile

I must say, you beat me on the Harry Potter punchlines

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, he's done two on here and you've done one but you do have an unfair advantage so naturally I would say yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I must say, you beat me on the Harry Potter punchlines

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was just one but thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, he's done two on here and you've done one but you do have an unfair advantage so naturally I would say yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe:colondollar:

That was just one but thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still one more than me

Oh wait, I did a dementor one once

Posted from TSR Mobile
That shouldn't be funny :redface:

Indeed it does, it sure does give me a buzz, when I can stop making a fuss, and just speak my mind and so in time, use these rhymes in order to define these lines of mine that I'm tryin' to bind just so I can find a way out of this mess. It's this negativity I detest, like you being lead astray; some would call that a test. And I must say, you should be blessed for keeping up unlike the rest who fall back at the last hurdle, moaning like poor Myrtle. The harsh remarks are fatal, but you gotta look on the bright side, it's where you gotta reside. With a bit of positivity you'll finally see that if you put your mind to it, you will achieve that ****.

No idea how else to end that :tongue: :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree with on the fact that this life's a test, that's why I revised and f***ed the rest, I ain't aiming for nothing but the best, if I fail at least I'll know I tried my best, if these f****ers are insects, then I'm the pest, I'll kill all of 'em and clear up the mess, God's the host, I'm just a guest, even if I have no hope, I ain't losin' faith in ma lord, coz that's like being in the middle of a game and pullin' out the damn cord, I may not have a lambo, may not even be a ford, and if I don't if I don't have a gun, I'll just use a f***ing sword, if that ain't available then I'll be like thor, I'll pickup the hammer, and if I ain't blessed with that, then I'll use a f***ing spanner.........Yes I'm illiterate, I don't have no manners, if u wanna teach me some then bring your books and come, I'll f*** u up just like I did to your m.... nevermind :tongue: Whoops that went too far :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Hehe:colondollar:

Still one more than me

Oh wait, I did a dementor one once

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know it's true :wink:

Oooh that sounds awesome
Original post by hamza772000
I agree with on the fact that this life's a test, that's why I revised and f***ed the rest, I ain't aiming for nothing but the best, if I fail at least I'll know I tried my best, if these f****ers are insects, then I'm the pest, I'll kill all of 'em and clear up the mess, God's the host, I'm just a guest, even if I have no hope, I ain't losin' faith in ma lord, coz that's like being in the middle of a game and pullin' out the damn cord, I may not have a lambo, may not even be a ford, and if I don't if I don't have a gun, I'll just use a f***ing sword, if that ain't available then I'll be like thor, I'll pickup the hammer, and if I ain't blessed with that, then I'll use a f***ing spanner.........Yes I'm illiterate, I don't have no manners, if u wanna teach me some then bring your books and come, I'll f*** u up just like I did to your m.... nevermind :tongue: Whoops that went too far :tongue:

Jesus! Haven't even read it yet! :tongue: will do soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know it's true :wink:

Oooh that sounds awesome

Jesus! Haven't even read it yet! :tongue: will do soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh yay! At least one of us can survive:rolleyes::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :laugh: Mr T rules!!!!

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld

Woahhhhhhhh :lolwut:
You gotta take it more slow. My proper reply is what I'll be delaying, and this Is all I'm saying :tongue:

To which bit? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
Hahaha :laugh: Mr T rules!!!!

Spoiler

Posted from OtherWorld

:woo:

*chants in the background* "mr T, mr T, mr T!" :rofl:
Quite the popular one you are :tongue:

Indeed :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woahhhhhhhh :lolwut:
You gotta take it more slow. My proper reply is what I'll be delaying, and this Is all I'm saying :tongue:

To which bit? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you didn't know it's true and you didn't think your dementor line sounded awesome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh interesting, maybe imma bring the Sting and be the lord of this Ring, but it don't mean I'm wearing the bling, it means i won't feel a thing when I fling you out of this lyrical rink, you're skating on the brink slating on my Mrs, sure she won't wanna miss this when I go supernova on this beat, spit this slick **** so quick you're thinking I've miss hit, listen to what I'm dissing cause I'm a lyrical acrobat performing miracles off the bat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you didn't know it's true and you didn't think your dementor line sounded awesome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, so that's what it was - forgot what I laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
That's good for you, but honey; I've got to sort him out, he ain't even funny

Oooh look here, big snot thinks he's a big shot because he spat out a line, but it feels like I just spat out a lime while reading that ****, cause everything you've written I could've done in my sleep,
so why don't you be an obedient prepubescent teen and admit defeat?
Cause now I'm turning up the heat, I'll burn an Eskimo when he's frozen to his seat, win an arm wrestle against Hercules while racing past Hermes, I'm not sure you heard me.
You say God has the throne, well let me sit in peace and stop groveling at my feet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, Andy, don't know much about you but jus to let you know, you ain't hard, you're softer than cotton candy, you may have accumulated and formulated good vocab from college, and maybe you're smart and beat me in knowledge, but it ain't about memorising formulas and applied Mathematics, its about your lyrical acrobatics, I ain't no Eminem, no Slim shady, but gotta say, you sound like a man lady, who never made it. so u like spitting out limes? they're bitter and sour, just ike your comedy, which dies by the hour. Now I would say ur older but age is a trivial matter, not saying your better, don't get flattered. you're a bit like the dough, which keeps getting battered.........you say your god, but you just got shattered by a kid that was told, his life never mattered.
Original post by Andy98
Oh, so that's what it was - forgot what I laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile

So it was both of those? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile