The Student Room Group

Loving someone with terrible political views.

I was in love with a very beautiful girl who was really rich and nice. But she had terrible political views nothing like my own. :frown: I couldn't stand it so I have nothing to do with her now. :frown: Has this ever happened to someone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nice is the third most important of those points? :wink:
Reply 2
Sort of. I met someone, I liked her. Because of the situation we never properly dated but we knew there was something there, we were sort of feeling it out before taking it further. Turns out she has political views I find not ok and that was one of the major reasons we never went further. It's not just about politics, it's about ethics, what matters to you, how you want to live your life. We'd have never have worked out because the gap between us was too big and it's too important. So now I'm glad we've figured that out and can go to just be friends, that's making the best of what can be between us.
Having some political views is better than her having none whatsoever
Original post by ilikechinesefood
I was in love with a very beautiful girl who was really rich and nice. But she had terrible political views nothing like my own. :frown: I couldn't stand it so I have nothing to do with her now. :frown: Has this ever happened to someone else?

Give some examples of how nasty.

Let me guess, "terrible" counts as voting for Brexit?
Honestly, unless she is a Nazi, I'd say you're good.
Original post by Platopus
Let me guess, "terrible" counts as voting for Brexit?
Honestly, unless she is a Nazi, I'd say you're good.

Original post by 0to100

??
Did she not like Chinese food? :frown:
??

Why throw shade at Brexit -_-
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Why throw shade at Brexit -_-

I was simply pointing out that Brexit currently seems to be viewed by the majority of TSR users as the most "terrible" event in politics. Which it clearly is not.
I was simply pointing out that Brexit currently seems to be viewed by the majority of TSR users as the most "terrible" event in politics. Which it clearly is not.

Ohhhhh :biggrin: Don't hate me

Is she a BNP member or something? :s-smilie:
Original post by 0to100
Ohhhhh :biggrin: Don't hate me

I don't hate you! What I hate is the media storm of hyperbole around Brexit which is creating such an unnecessary panic.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ckfeister
Give some examples of how nasty.

Que finding out that the girl wants to fill the country with African refugees. :tongue:
I don't hate you! What I hate is the media storm of hyperbole around Brexit which is creating such an unnecessary panic.

You are not alone
Original post by 0to100
You are not alone

Glad to hear it :smile:
How bad is bad, Does she occasionally come in dressed in full SS uniform and round up undesirables when you go out together?
Lefty liberals are scum, don't give her the time of day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending