The Student Room Group

What was your most unexpected A level result?

Good or bad, a lot of us have had a surprise on A level results day, so what was yours? :colone:

Mine was getting an A in A level English Literature. Totally unexpected considering I felt both my AS and A2 exams went horribly (thank you to whoever marked it :h:)

I also resat an AS Biology paper that I got a B for, saw my resit result on A2 results day and I'd somehow managed to get a D :rofl:

Scroll to see replies

Pretty much all of my results last year in AS.

Thought I was getting an A in physics and maths, C in geology and a U in geography with physics being the highest. I got all A's with geology being the best and physics being the worst out of the ones I carried on (dropped geography), also one of the maths exams got B and I thought it was a nice exam.
Mine was 100% getting a B overall in Geography. It went from my worst in AS to my best in A2. I resat my AS geography exams and nearly got full marks in it :biggrin: That's the wonders of revision for you :colondollar:
Lets wait until results day and I get all U's shall we...

Spoiler

I am expecting BBDE for AS

I will.be suprised if I get AACD
Getting a strong A (over 90%) in AS Bio. I thought the exams went really badly and I was expecting a low B at best, more likely a C.

Now I just need a repeat of that this year in maths...
Reply 6
Something like 42 in D1 which dragged my Further Maths A Level to a C

So my Maths A Level was an A, Further Maths was a C, lol.
Got 100% UMS in geography AS

ez!
Somehow getting an A in AS Economics . . .
AS I managed full UMS in one of my maths exams. Didn't even realise until about 15 minutes after opening (when someone pointed it out).
Original post by Edminzodo
Somehow getting an A in AS Economics . . .

have faith in urself

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
have faith in urself

Spoiler

u kno dat famalam
I got an A in German A level when I was kind of expecting an A*, but yeah that was it really.
u kno dat famalam

no i doesnt
fimaliiimm

Spoiler

no i doesnt
fimaliiimm

Spoiler

wut even iz dat smiley
Original post by TheTechN1304
I got an A in German A level when I was kind of expecting an A*, but yeah that was it really.

dass ist gefährlich

Spoiler

wut even iz dat smiley

tis ur liyfe
:ssaw:
tis ur liyfe
:ssaw:

my luv lief
I got BEE, the Es were expected but I d hope my business grade would have been an A.
my luv lief

awwwwwww stowwwwwwwwwwppppppp

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest