The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
what number would you say that is at the sides?

Race confirmed
Original post by Dirtybit
Race confirmed

I am not Esco but it was written

Spoiler

Original post by banterboy
can we ban gifs from thread pls

Thoughts on a alternate Harry Potter ending where Harry goes to the Forbidden Forest to die, but is swayed by Voldermort into joining the dark side. He goes back to the castle, Hermione and Ron embrace him as they think he conquered Riddle but then bam, Avada Kedavra outta nowhere? Possibilities would be endless, you could have Harry return to the good side eventually, or even Voldermort returning when he sees the destruction Potter had caused. Either one could also kill the other to further their ambition (would work better if Harry betrayed Voldermort tbh), Neville could also step into the chosen one role.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Thoughts on a alternate Harry Potter ending where Harry goes to the Forbidden Forest to die, but is swayed by Voldermort into joining the dark side. He goes back to the castle, Hermione and Ron embrace him as they think he conquered Riddle but then bam, Avada Kedavra outta nowhere? Possibilities would be endless, you could have Harry return to the good side eventually, or even Voldermort returning when he sees the destruction Potter had caused. Either one could also kill the other to further their ambition (would work better if Harry betrayed Voldermort tbh), Neville could also step into the chosen one role.

Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-21-14.png
Zlatan?? Bastian, Schneiderlin and Darmian on holiday still I guess. But where is zlatan??!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PharaohFromSpace

Zlatan?? Bastian and Schneiderlin on holiday still I guess. But where is zlatan??!!

He's on holiday allowed by Mourinho
He's on holiday allowed by Mourinho

Ahh, ok. No games in the beginning of the season I guess.

Thoughts on why you're such a poverty poster?
Original post by swirly

Just picture it though. Hermione goes in for the hug and you see her face go from joy to pain, as Harry stabs the spell into her. She looks at Harry one last time and falls to the floor. Ron runs over to her, turns his head back around and see's the Elder Wand (which Riddle has given Harry in the Forest) waving in his face. Also the scar from his forehead could be gone, as it represented the love and sacrifice Lily made for him, and could've symbolised a gap, a bridge between him and Voldermort on the barriers of good and evil, which has now disappeared.

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Thoughts on why you're such a poverty poster?

Thoughts on what happened in 1914?

Thoughts on what happened in 1914?

x

thoughts on that 4th player Mourinho mentioned definitely being Pogba?
thoughts on that 4th player Mourinho mentioned definitely being Pogba?

Thoughts on United signing Pogba for the 15th time this week?

He'll use you as leverage for a new contract then go to Real whenever they're allowed to sign new players, next year iirc?
Thoughts on United signing Pogba for the 15th time this week?

He'll use you as leverage for a new contract then go to Real whenever they're allowed to sign new players, next year iirc?

Guess he will joining DDG at Madrid!!
Guess he will joining DDG at Madrid!!

or Ronaldo lel
Wilson surely gone then.

It's Sky Sports. They're hilariously unreliable these days.

If you lot sign Pogba, I will delete my life.

It's Sky Sports. They're hilariously unreliable these days.

If you lot sign Pogba, I will delete my life.

I'll remember that :colone: But I do agree about them being unreliable - Guillem Balague reporting pretty much embodies them
Original post by PugDevil
I'll remember that :colone: But I do agree about them being unreliable - Guillem Balague reporting pretty much embodies them

He said Woodward was in Barca finalizing the Pedro deal. Chelsea signed him like 12 hours later.

Latest