The Student Room Group

Yes or no

Kissing on first date ?
Is that bad ....
Why not, if you are both into it? :wink:
I don't think it's bad. Each to their own.
Reply 3
Original post by Ria25
Kissing on first date ?
Is that bad ....

too cliché 3/10 for effort
Reply 4
I don't think it's a problem.
Reply 5
It's a good sign if both sides are up for it!
Kissing is ok sexing can mess things up
another question similar, on the first meeting of a guy you've never met before should you shake hands or kiss cheeks or hug or what?
Not a problem at all. For me personally I wouldn't have the courage, not because I couldn't do it but because I'd never be able to read signals. :colondollar:
I personally wouldn't recommend it. It complicated things. You barely know a person, but you already act as if you are a couple. I had similar experience and ended up feeling as if in love, but was unable to hold proper a proper conversation cause it was all too awkward.

Unless you're a "have sex with random people for fun" kind of person, who managed to completely separate physicality from emotions, but I would still think it impedes, rather than helps develop the relationship.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ria25
Kissing on first date ?
Is that bad ....

No i wouldnt say so
My personal feeling is wait untill the second date but if you want to go for it. just not really for me
Original post by shazy2014
another question similar, on the first meeting of a guy you've never met before should you shake hands or kiss cheeks or hug or what?

Definitely shake hands , but maybe hug to show you are Interested, but kissing on lips or cheek is entirely based on the situation and you and him
Thank you , everyone , but on the first date you were okay , and it just so happened that he leaned in for a kiss , would it be okay to go for it , or just look away , because it may make it awkward :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending