The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 women for dressing immodestly in France

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1010marina
PRSOM

The more time I spend on this website the more worried I become ... Sometimes it's nice to know others feel the same way.

Don't worry you are not alone.

It's a known tactic where we have a few users who are always getting banned for being nothing more than trolls who multi account and do their best to get threads concerning a certain subject matter removed by causing a flame war with other posters or if that fails reporting posts to try and prevent certain users from sharing their opinions.

Sadly I suspect this is the case here so best just ignore.
Original post by Achaea
He's spent five pages throwing round the same hysterical accusations over and over without making any new points. Enough is enough, IMO. We should just ignore him and go back to the main topic of the thread: the revolting attack on a woman and children by a religious fanatic for wearing 'inappropriate' clothes.

And yes you are right of course... It's a very sad day when people try to force their views on others using violence. Thoughts with the victims and their family... What a horrible thing.
are we sure about this ? on France24 this news item is not reported http://www.france24.com/fr/
Original post by swiss_cheese
I'm suggesting that a large amount of "Islamist terror attacks" are not done by a heart-filled desire to save Islam, but rather as a consequence of corruption, war and oppression - all of which manifest in Middle Eastern countries like Syria and Iraq. The initial cause is therefore not solely Islam, and yelling "religion of peace" is simply divisive and incorrect, when radicalisation is not sourced initially from Islam and there are so many other causes.

I do think there's a bit of a simplification of terrorism on here. In the 1940s, if Germany offered to keep open borders with England to help save those people who didn't want to get bombed during the blitz, you can bet that there would at least be a few who would take up Germany on their offer solely to give them access to causing more damage.

And that wouldn't be race(The odds are most of said people would have been white) or religious(Most would have been Anglican), it would have been purely political. We in the west have this insane notion that we can be at war with a nation and maintain open borders with that nation. We need to either stop bombing(My preference) or close the borders to those nations we are at war with. That's simple common sense. The bombing certainly hasn't been hurting the people we want it to - It's just been radicalizing people who really didn't need to be radicalized.
I sincerely hope her partner is dead or someone is going to be devastated with the loss of her wife and 3 kids. RIP :frown:
Original post by mariachi
thanks

seems quite legit

I was a bit suspicious, because RT is not really trustworthy as a source

That last article in my post says "Leur agresseur présumé est Mohamed B., âgé de 37 ans. Dans un premier temps, les enquêteurs avaient évoqué le fait qu'il aurait reproché aux quatre personnes leur tenue trop légère (les fillettes portaient des bermudas)" So yeah, confirming his name Mohamed B and that he reproached the family for not wearing enough clothes (the daughters were wearing bermuda shorts).
Reply 108
Original post by simon_g
The attacker was not, obviously, a real Muslim.Real Muslim would have marry the 8 years old first, then kill her (by shagging or by beating)

Actually, Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6, not 8!

Original post by Achaea
He's (unfortunately) all too typical of the kind of apologist we see a lot around here. His numerous posts boil down to: deny, deflect, discredit. They grate like mad on me too, but when you realise how utterly desperate he and his ilk are to protect and defend the image of Islam at all costs but can't provide any arguments, so have to resort to endless hysterical shrieks of 'dat's wayciss! dat's islamaphobic!", you realise that we're winning. :smile:

My footstool senses are tingling...
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Actually, Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6, not 8!

maybe this guy is into ****s (or gilfs)?

edit: why the hack is word m.i.l.f replaced with asterisks?
Original post by 1010marina
I believe Indonesia is constitutionally secular. So the people are not forcibly indoctrinated with hate

Nope, it's generally just applying Islamic law to Muslims, but recently they have begun applying it to non-Muslims.

They openly flog homosexuals and not too long ago they flogged a 60 year old christian woman for selling alcohol during Ramadan.

It's begun a downward spiral that many countries with large Muslim populations have seen over the recent years, the 'Arab Spring' has reached them and when our Muslim populations baby boomers come of age we too will get an 'Arab Spring'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Wait, are they dead?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Nope, it's generally just applying Islamic law to Muslims, but recently they have begun applying it to non-Muslims.

They openly flog homosexuals and not too long ago they flogged a 60 year old christian woman for selling alcohol during Ramadan.

It's begun a downward spiral that many countries with large Muslim populations have seen over the recent years, the 'Arab Spring' has reached them and when our Muslim populations baby boomers come of age we too will get an 'Arab Spring'.

I doubt the Muslim population will ever be high enough for such thing to happen. We'd need at least 30% Muslim population for anything similar to happen.
Original post by oShahpo
I doubt the Muslim population will ever be high enough for such thing to happen. We'd need at least 30% Muslim population for anything similar to happen.

There is already 10% in France, and growing exponentially.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

My footstool senses are tingling...

Mine are now you've said that:biggrin:
Original post by oShahpo

Official figures suggest a Muslim majority by 2055 if I remember correctly, and this was pre-migrant crisis
OK it's on the mainstream news channels

TF1 : http://lci.tf1.fr/france/faits-divers/info-tf1-une-mere-et-ses-trois-filles-violemment-agressees-a-coups-8767302.html

however : Le procureur de la République de Gap a cependant ensuite indiqué que le motif de l'attaque était encore "très flou" et qu'il n'était en tout cas pas lié à la tenue vestimentaire.

so, apparently it's not linked to how the girls dressed
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TercioOfParma
There is already 10% in France, and growing exponentially.

France is the UK in 10 years time, the media should be preaching this, but they refuse to.

I watch France so carefully as their elites are as weak as ours, what ever happens to France in the next 20 years or so will be replicated here, France is like an early warning radar.
Original post by The_Opinion
France is the UK in 10 years time, the media should be preaching this, but they refuse to.

I watch France so carefully as their elites are as weak as ours, what ever happens to France in the next 20 years or so will be replicated here, France is like an early warning radar.

I cannot see the Islamic population doubling in 10 years, especially now we have left the EU.

Quick Reply

Latest