The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 women for dressing immodestly in France

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swiss_cheese
Lol GCSE history is a joke, I got full marks on it. And a B at AS?? Thats meh but it still doesnt mean your views are more reliable than just about every single expert on Nazi history to ever live.

And as someone who continues to use words they do not know the meaning of (or do not want to know) and have openly admitted you struggle reading 'lengthy' texts of three paragraphs, you are hardly in a position to insult anybody else's comprehension.

That was almost 3 weeks ago.
Original post by The_Opinion

No really????
meanwhile 300 Muslims die in Baghdad because of terrorism, but you're getting all teary about something as small as this? certainly just because it fits your islamphobic (note I say islamphobic as fear of Islam, not islamophobia) agenda.

How is 4 women being in a life threatening situation just because of a misogynistic douche a small situation? Disgusting asf. Stop being so teary and ignorant yourself.
Original post by 1010marina
And as someone who continues to use words they do not know the meaning of (or do not want to know) and have openly admitted you struggle reading 'lengthy' texts of three paragraphs, you are hardly in a position to insult anybody else's comprehension.

Lmfao you're one salty nut. My comprehension struggles when I am reading the vile bigotry of a closet racist who has no perspective on the world.
Lmfao you're one salty nut. My comprehension struggles when I am reading the vile bigotry of a closet racist who has no perspective on the world.

If you are unable to listen to a bigot and consider their point of view that makes you just as much of a closed minded idiot as the bigot.
Original post by YaliaV
You really are an asshat.

Slayyyyy girl
Original post by TercioOfParma
My Dad had a mental breakdown halfway through the year. I did quite well for 1 day of revision I think. Does that make me stupid swisscheese? Or did I have more important things in life at the time? I would like to see you answer that.

It makes you stupid that you only did one day of revision, regardless of anything that happens, you can't leave things until last minute. I hope your strategy changed this year for your own sake.
Its relative buddy. calm your tits

My boobs are fine thanks. I suggest you go take up knitting before being an ignorant scumbag. Mummy would be much happier.
It makes you stupid that you only did one day of revision, regardless of anything that happens, you can't leave things until last minute. I hope your strategy changed this year for your own sake.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4f7sdr/one_side_of_my_family_is_almost_mediaeval_i_18m/

Read this, and consider if you would have done much better in the same situation. If you can read, then you will see quite clearly I had bigger issues to deal with than exams.
(edited 7 years ago)

Selective comprehension seems to be quite worrying... Could it instead be that you suffer from denial?

If you think you have perspective on the world and occupy the moral high ground when you try to tell us that a lunatic stabbing three women on the basis of their immodest clothing is irrelevant compared to a terror attack in the ME 3 weeks ago then I am afraid it is you who is mistaken. If Westerners are the victim then the crime doesn't matter. What a terrible opinion to have.

Have you even once expressed support or condolence for these victims?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
My boobs are fine thanks. I suggest you go take up knitting before being an ignorant scumbag. Mummy would be much happier.

You're the one always crying about immigration and Islam, don't pretend you give a **** about me being ignorant.
Original post by The_Opinion

Hadn't you heard? Three weeks is the new meanwhile.

You really do make me weep for humanity. School and grades are not more important than family and mental health. Get your head out of your ass.
meanwhile 300 Muslims die in Baghdad because of terrorism, but you're getting all teary about something as small as this? certainly just because it fits your islamphobic (note I say islamphobic as fear of Islam, not islamophobia) agenda.

LOL are you being serious?
Original post by 1010marina
Selective comprehension seems to be quite worrying... Could it instead be that you suffer from denial?

If you think you have perspective on the world and occupy the moral high ground when you try to tell us that a lunatic stabbing three women on the basis of their immodest clothing is irrelevant compared to a terror attack in the ME 3 weeks ago then I am afraid it is you who is mistaken. If Westerners are the victim then the crime doesn't matter. What a terrible opinion to have.

Have you even once expressed support or condolence for these victims?

Yes, believe it or not, 3 people being stabbed is relatively insignificant compared to 300+ people dying.

Of course, if you look at each incident in isolation, both are serious.

Comprehend this correctly please, I'm getting bored of you.
Original post by loveleest
LOL are you being serious?

3 people shot dead in England, likely not an Islamist attack, the thread on the topic was virtually ignored. But the Arab name and possible Islamic motive of this specific attack gets pages and pages of attention - it describes something vile among the users here. I am pointing it out, because I want a news forum which isn't polluted by vile racists and hateful people who want to criticise peoples' religious beliefs in an unwarranted manner.
3 people shot dead in England, likely not an Islamist attack, the thread on the topic was virtually ignored. But the Arab name and possible Islamic motive of this specific attack gets pages and pages of attention - it describes something vile among the users here. I am pointing it out, because I want a news forum which isn't polluted by vile racists and hateful people who want to criticise peoples' religious beliefs in an unwarranted manner.

I think you'll find that, actually, the majority of the attention on this thread has been centered on you and your pathetic attempts to discredit the suffering of this poor family.
You're the one always crying about immigration and Islam, don't pretend you give a **** about me being ignorant.

We weren't talking about me but I'll dumb it down sweetheart.

I'm against Islamic ideology because I view it as vile and barbaric. You don't see me stabbing the nearest Muslim.
I'm against uncontrolled immigration because too much of anything is never a good thing.

You sad apologist. Get a life.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
We weren't talking about me but I'll dumb it down sweetheart.

I'm against Islamic ideology because I view it as vile and barbaric. You don't see me stabbing the nearest Muslim.
I'm against uncontrolled immigration because too much of anything is never a good thing.

You sad apologist. Get a life.

And I'm against unwarranted bigotry which pinpoints Islam as the sole cause of terror attacks. And I'm also against people who vote to destroy our economy and bring about a political earthquake because they think that leaving the EU controls migration - a quick re-read of the Tory manifesto shows missed goals on non-EU migration, leaving will change nothing.

And here we go, call me a sad apologist or a regressive liberal, my personal favourite is a loonie leftie, chuck them in if it reinforces your fundamentally hollow argument.

Quick Reply