The Student Room Group

Axe attack on German train injures 4

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hoping4thebest
orchestrated by the Islamophobic right wing party in germany to anger German people and cause more Muslims to become radicalised. #notamuslim

Wow regressives are so reasonable, it's definitely the people concerned about Islam who are the hysterical ones, right fellas?
Original post by hoping4thebest
orchestrated by the Islamophobic right wing party in germany to anger German people and cause more Muslims to become radicalised. #notamuslim

I found the radical left version of Alex Jones guys. What next, Is the government poisoning the water to make the fish vote UKIP?
Original post by KingBradly
Don't address me as "xenophobe", and go and read the Quran and a few Hadiths. If you still believe that Islam is unlikely to be a large influence in making certain people violent, come back to me. It's pointless me debating something with someone who is blatently ignorant about the subject matter. Of course, you may be a Muslim yourself. In which case, take your blinkers off.

Its hilarious that you cry about me calling you a xenophobe, but just one post later you accuse someone of being regressive. I'd have some respect for you if you were consistent.
There has been gross misreporting on this news story. 20 haven't been injured, it's 4. 4 ethnic Chinese from Hong Kong on holiday in Germany. The others were treated for shock. Which is nothing compared to the massive life threatening wounds by an axe. According to an eyewitness, the father and boyfriend of his daughter suffered more extensive injuries, as they fought to protect the mother and his girlfriend.

Note no other people were injured. Only the Chinese. Which suggests a racial motive, as terrorists seek maximum casualties.

Of course western media are not saying any of this, because it doesn't fit the narrative of Islam vs the West.
Original post by BobSausage
Don't you see? This is what the extremists want. They are trying to create a divide between peaceful Muslims and Non-Muslim communities, which makes it easier for them to extremise the younger generations being shunned by the rest of society as a result of the extremist's actions.

yes, there are some peaceful Muslims , embrace them and make them feel welcome and they're less likely to be extremists.

problem is, it's getting more and more difficult to distinguish the two. What if the guy you befriend is wielding an axe in his bag and decides to cut you and your family? And more importantly, who is willing to take that chance when their very life and family is at risk?
Original post by Casserole
There has been gross misreporting on this news story. 20 haven't been injured, it's 4. 4 ethnic Chinese from Hong Kong on holiday in Germany. The others were treated for shock. Which is nothing compared to the massive life threatening wounds by an axe. According to an eyewitness, the father and boyfriend of his daughter suffered more extensive injuries, as they fought to protect the mother and his girlfriend.

Note no other people were injured. Only the Chinese. Which suggests a racial motive, as terrorists seek maximum casualties.

Of course western media are not saying any of this, because it doesn't fit the narrative of Islam vs the West.

You see I was with you for the first part, but you faield to mention.

1. Reported shouting of "Allahu akbar" during the attack.
2. Ownership of IS flag.

3. The fact ISIS have released a video of him.
4. The fact he claims to be an IS soldier on a suicide mission.

Do you have anything else to support why he would attack just Chinese people or maybe they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

All the evidence points towards someone who was self radicalised and used Islam as the motive for his attack.

Your attempt to excuse the attack is contrary to the evidence and as distasteful as the anti muslim brigade of TSR who relish ethe opportunity to post any incident so they can congratulate each other with their xenophobic and anti muslim agenda.
(edited 7 years ago)
This video says it all about what's happening: [video="youtube;rhqneAhyJkI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI[/video]
To be clear, its not 20 people, it's only 4 that were injured.

phew, thats ok then, just some terrified chinese. thank **** for that, islam in the clear once again
Original post by oShahpo

Thats becayse the OP thinks its better to pretend it is 20. You can bet if it was in fact 60 then they would have updated it by now.
Original post by Reformed
phew, thats ok then, just some terrified chinese. thank **** for that, islam in the clear once again

You what? Some terrified Chinese??? How on earth did you misinterpret what I just said? The western news media are focusing more on the Islam v West narrative, sidelining the Chinese who have LIFE THREATENING injuries. Not just "terrified"

Eyewitnesses said Riyad swung the axe into the stomach of one of his victims in a bid to disembowel him after going into the bathroom and arming himself.

According to the local newspaper in Ochsenfurt it was the 31-year-old boyfriend of the Hong Kong victims' daughter who was most gravely injured as he slashed at passenger's bodies and heads

Disembowelling, beheading. His gripes are with Germany yet he attacks a Hong Kong family.
Original post by 999tigger
You see I was with you for the first part, but you faield to mention.

Your attempt to excuse the attack is contrary to the evidence and as distasteful as the anti muslim brigade of TSR who relish ethe opportunity to post any incident so they can congratulate each other with their xenophobic and anti muslim agenda.

Christ, not another one.

I'm not disagreeing with anything the stories portray - he is a Muslim terrorist. But the news are completely sidelining the fact that he JUST attacked the Chinese family. Even though his grudge was with the West, and as any terrorist does, their objective is to inflict maximum casualties.
There has been gross misreporting on this news story. 20 haven't been injured

Original post by oShahpo

Thats becayse the OP thinks its better to pretend it is 20. You can bet if it was in fact 60 then they would have updated it by now.

For a good hour and a half after the news broke all the newspapers were reporting 'at least 20'. I merely copied what they had written in the title. And I also don't know how to change the title of a thread, if it is even possible.
Original post by BasicMistake
For a good hour and a half after the news broke all the newspapers were reporting 'at least 20'. I merely copied what they had written in the title. And I also don't know how to change the title of a thread, if it is even possible.

Ypu could have asked a mod. You even edited it this morning at 8 when all the news channels were reporting 4, but you chose to stick with 21. Your excuse is lame.
Christ, not another one.

I'm not disagreeing with anything the stories portray - he is a Muslim terrorist. But the news are completely sidelining the fact that he JUST attacked the Chinese family. Even though his grudge was with the West, and as any terrorist does, their objective is to inflict maximum casualties.

Unless you have any evidence or can link to a credible source as to why the chinese family were so unfortunate to be attacked first other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time, then you dont have anything to back up yout conspiracy version.

He is a 17 year old boy with an axe, perhaps its not as easy to commit mass murder with one if the people fight back as appeared to be the case here. 17 year old refugees arent explosive experts. You are giving him knowledge and aptitudes he may well not have had. It may be as much as he could have handled to kill 4 people at a time. I dont know how many people you think he should have been attempting to kill at once?

If at some stage new information becomes available that says he wanted to attack this family and no other or that he knew them, then feel free to link it as that would be material.
Ypu could have asked a mod. You even edited it this morning at 8 when all the news channels were reporting 4, but you chose to stick with 21. Your excuse is lame.

Edit 5 says that only 4 people were injured. I kept the sequence of edits in so that people could see how the news story developed over time. What kind of motive do you think I have for having an incorrect title?
Original post by BasicMistake
Edit 5 says that only 4 people were injured. I kept the sequence of edits in so that people could see how the news story developed over time. What kind of motive do you think I have for having an incorrect title?

Clearly its miding and you have made no attempt to correct it or ask a mod, so you seem quite content. 20 injured makes a bigger impact than 4, which the anti muslim brigade can then swoon over.
Clearly its miding and you have made no attempt to correct it or ask a mod, so you seem quite content. 20 injured makes a bigger impact than 4, which the anti muslim brigade can then swoon over.

And you think I'm a part of the anti-Muslim brigade? If you dig deep enough into my posts, you will see that I am not. Those who are, however, will jump on any thread on this topic regardless whether the number is 20 or 4.

But seeing how concerned you are over this, I'll ask a mod to change it. Just for you.
Original post by generallee
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36832909

The flag of the Islamic State.

The clue is in the name...

The denial of the woolly minded left about what is going on is truly frightening. You will be saying "you aren't proper Muslims bruvs" when they break down your own front door and hack you to death with axes, screaming "Die Kuffar, die!! God is great!"

Please use your brain for a moment and look at when I posted. It was a couple of minutes after the story broke, at which there was no more information than "20 injured in axe attack on train in Germany". Your apology is accepted.
Reply 119

Is that why he was shouting 'Allahu Akbar'?:colonhash:*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending