The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sacred Ground
Yessir thanks! I honestly think I might have A*AB (geog,Chem,bio) so might not get accepted to Newcastle for medicine and I don't fancy doing human biology at Loughborough (my insurance.) if that's the case I'll do biomed through adjustment. Appreciate the help mate

Adjustment is only available if you meet and exceed the conditions of your FIRM offer.

If you don't want to go to your insurance let them know now and that way you can go straight into clearing if your firm don't accept you.
Original post by PQ
Adjustment is only available if you meet and exceed the conditions of your FIRM offer.

If you don't want to go to your insurance let them know now and that way you can go straight into clearing if your firm don't accept you.

Oh I didn't know that - thanks so much for the warning!
Original post by target21859
Argh I just found out my college opens at 9:00am for results. Why doesn't it open at 8:00am? It's stupid.

Lol mines at 10:00am
When are edexcel mark schemes being uploaded?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 884
Argh I just found out my college opens at 9:00am for results. Why doesn't it open at 8:00am? It's stupid.

Why would you want 8 when 8 is track???
Mines 8:30 :frown:
Original post by Bubbles26
When are edexcel mark schemes being uploaded?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure should be soon. I'll tell you when they are and link you to them.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Aph
Why would you want 8 when 8 is track???
Mines 8:30 :frown:

True but I can look at track on the way. I just want to get my results as soon as possible lol. Although it will only be French (OCR) as I can see my maths and physics on results plus at 6:00am ^^
Not sure should be soon. I'll tell you when they are and link you to them.

Ok thanks could you put the link on here pls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bubbles26
Ok thanks could you put the link on here pls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure thing :wink:
Reply 889
True but I can look at track on the way. I just want to get my results as soon as possible lol. Although it will only be French (OCR) as I can see my maths and physics on results plus at 6:00am ^^

Lucky:frown: I'm all OCR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Somebody said earlier that the Edexcel mark schemes would be released later today, any news on this yet?

What is plus?
Original post by lawlieto
What is plus?

You can find your results for Edexcel exams on Edexcel Results Plus. Your college should have given you a link to sign up for it but if not I think you can sign up for it yourself. The results are usually released around 6:00am which is much better...or worse xD
You can find your results for Edexcel exams on Edexcel Results Plus. Your college should have given you a link to sign up for it but if not I think you can sign up for it yourself. The results are usually released around 6:00am which is much better...or worse xD

but the website says it's only available to teachers

oh no I haven't scrolled down far enough xd but then it says:

Results are released to students on ResultsPlus Direct from 9am on results days.

So you're not winning much time with it, UCAS will update before plus..
but the website says it's only available to teachers

Really? Did you check your school emails?
edit: Ignore just seen your latest post
(edited 7 years ago)
oh no I haven't scrolled down far enough xd but then it says:

Results are released to students on ResultsPlus Direct from 9am on results days.

So you're not winning much time with it, UCAS will update before plus..

9am???? Last year it was 6am :frown:
Are the 2016 Edexcel mark schemes still going up tonight? I need to definitively settle some disputes with people over politics and history essay answers :tongue:
Original post by con.brown
Are the 2016 Edexcel mark schemes still going up tonight? I need to definitively settle some disputes with people over politics and history essay answers :tongue:

A2 OR AS politics?
Original post by con.brown

Who said this? Will AQA be going up too? If so, where?

Quick Reply