The Student Room Group

One month to go, how do we feel?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by fefssdf
I cried at school in front of the head teacher.... so embarrassing thinking about it but at the time I was just in such a state i can't even explain but thank god this time for UCAS track so i can cry indoors when nobody is there to see my tears but then again there could still be tears when i see the results...thats weird lol conveyor belt ... ours basically you just go in the hall and then you have to fill out this bit of paper called a ' destinations slip' and you write your name and then tick a box like' go to uni' or something like i don't really get it cause they don't mention this slip later on but yh you have to fill out the slip and then you get given that lovely brown envelope and just awkwardly stand in the hall but I think this time I might just grab the envelope and walk out the school and just stand on the pavement somewhere and open them when nobody is looking, but if i get into my firm then i will just open them at school cause if i done good i would like my teachers to see me happy haha

The amount of times I've cried in front of teachers is shocking, I'm totes emosh haha:biggrin:
Nahh there's pretty much no escape in my college, you open them with everyone else and I hate that so much:frown: I kinda hate all my teachers too so there's no way i'm opening them with them!
I'm from Scotland and getting my results on the 9th August - so not long to go at all.
I'm getting my Highers results and safe to say I am scared to death :frown:
Original post by Cari98
The amount of times I've cried in front of teachers is shocking, I'm totes emosh haha:biggrin:
Nahh there's pretty much no escape in my college, you open them with everyone else and I hate that so much:frown: I kinda hate all my teachers too so there's no way i'm opening them with them!

ha yh I cried in a maths lesson in year 7 when this teacher threatened me with detention lool
I cried in year 9 when this girl slapped me round the face after pe...
cried during year 10 when this girl was being a little beach
and then cried on results day oh dear ; I'm a mess
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I'm from Scotland and getting my results on the 9th August - so not long to go at all.
I'm getting my Highers results and safe to say I am scared to death :frown:

damn im so jealous ; best of luck dude x
I need abb probably going to get bbc or worse bcd qmul /Sussex And I retook I year 12 so have no choice after this

Quick Reply

Latest