The Student Room Group

Is it worth doing a foundation year to get into a good uni?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I did a foundation year one place then transferred the next. Don't see any issues tbh
Reply 22
Original post by Themini
Thank you for putting the effort in.

Companies look to employ good people, not "good" universities.
Reply 23
Original post by jneill
Companies look to employ good people, not "good" universities.

I was hoping you'd say that! I'm still awaiting on replies though. I genuinely like Swansea and the course content.
Reply 24
Original post by Themini
I was hoping you'd say that! I'm still awaiting on replies though. I genuinely like Swansea and the course content.

What did you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my personal experience no employer ever was bothered what I actually studied, where the Uni was or even what class of degree that I achieved! The main thing is for them...do you have a degree? It is important to feel happy and relaxed at Uni and not under too much pressure so that you end up dropping out. I havent heard of many employers not considering applicants because of the geographical location of the Uni. I know there are particular employers who only recruit from Oxbridge but I never had to worry about that 😊😊😊 Go to Swansea and enjoy 😊😊😊plys ignore all the naysayers....unless of course they want to step into your shoes for the next three years and do it for you ha ha! Its your life not theirs 😊😊😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending