The Student Room Group

What do Londonders do for fun?

post removed

Scroll to see replies

:mmm:

Spoiler

yeah i know what u mean, london is so crazy and busy - but i guess people like that sort of thing :wink:
Reply 3
I used to live in london too but I'm so glad my parents decided to move out cause my gosh whenever i go there I just think wow this is just horrible ; so busy, and noisy ect
i heard non londoners are ploughing their land and feeding their cows for fun. I guess modern life is shocking for you village folk
London is varied, with plenty of things to do. *There are the good parts of London and then there is the bit south of the river where people exist until they cross the Thames.
We go hyde park,westfield and have lots of stuff in our own boroughs :smile:
Original post by Lawliettt
We laugh at the filthy peasants who don't live in London.

Poor guys.

Edit: While on the topic, I'd just like to say that TFL are poo.

:mmm:*
:O :O :O

I was so shocked by prices xD Paris is very expensive too ofc, but I've lost quite a lot of money when I exchanged my euros :lol:
Tbh I can't machine living anywhere else in the UK. London is just so unique and different
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:mmm:

Spoiler

I can confirm. I live here, and when i go to cities outside london and get to go shopping and buy more stuff i feel richer. Even tho i am not rich :h:
house parties, nightclubs, cinema, nandos
Reply 12
Go to the big ben and london bridge
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I can confirm. I live here, and when i go to cities outside london and get to go shopping and buy more stuff i feel richer. Even tho i am not rich :h:

Hahaha I felt so poor during my stay there :' )
Sit and home and go on tsr :biggrin:
Play Pokemon Go
Go to one of the world-class museums or galleries.
londoners like to get together down the old rub-a-dub and tell each other how much their house has increased in value in the last 24 hours. gor blimey guvnor and no mistake. gaaaaarh.
I KNOW !! At some points I totally felt like home ! It was sooo weird !

Well, quite a lot .. I wanted to exchange in official exchange offices for security reasons, but commission was up to 15%. 1st time I went I gave 400€ and I've lost 126€ (because 1€ = £1.16 atm + commission) and I echanged money 4 times so I think at the end I've lost something like 250/300€ :cry2:
LOOOOOOL you peasants get back to the farm

Quick Reply

Latest