The Student Room Group

Who do u love with??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I am not wrong then :woo:
I've seen her irl xD she was so pretty :moon: (I've seen her in London lol what if it was actually you xD)

Spoiler

The amount of times my friends saw a pretty somali girl on a bus or train. Is incredible! LOL. Haha they believe i'm pretty too, but they always say ah the girl was a 10/10 you're a 7, but don't worry she was wearing makeup you might be a 10 if u wear makeup too :redface:

Spoiler

I both love you <3

Awwhhh your so sweet! Love you too! :heart:
:lovehug:

Original post by PrincessBO$$
The amount of times my friends saw a pretty somali girl on a bus or train. Is incredible! LOL. Haha they believe i'm pretty too, but they always say ah the girl was a 10/10 you're a 7, but don't worry she was wearing makeup you might be a 10 if u wear makeup too :redface:

Spoiler

Hahaha I see xD
Sorry Idk she was sitting so I did not really paid attention
[scrollr] :creep: [/scrollr]

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwhhh your so sweet! Love you too! :heart:

Yep. Did you see the advice i gave? and why you bringing this up? Do you think i was OP? :colonhash:
AND WHY YOU LOLing? :redface:

No, but I originally thought that was the salami girl the person you replied to was talking about.

And I thought it was funny just because of how strange and oddly specific it was.
Now who do I love with... Let me think...

Hahaha I see xD
Sorry Idk she was sitting so I did not really paid attention
[scrollr] :creep: [/scrollr]

:hugs::kissing2:
Original post by 34908seikj
No, but I originally thought that was the salami girl the person you replied to was talking about.

And I thought it was funny just because of how strange and oddly specific it was.

-Salami? Do you want a salami sandwich?:tongue:

Oddly specific? How? Please elaborate:holmes:
Reply 27
This thread just gave me really deep thoughts :frown:
-Salami? Do you wont a salami sandwich?:tongue:

Oddly specific? How? Please elaborate:holmes:

Autocorrect -_- I don't even like salami...

A Nigerian Christian.... She fell in love with a Nigerian Christian, just how she emphasized those two characteristics in particular was rather strange as, at least in my opinion, why does that matter?
Autocorrect -_- I don't even like salami...

A Nigerian Christian.... She fell in love with a Nigerian Christian, just how she emphasized those two characteristics in particular was rather strange as, at least in my opinion, why does that matter?

Her parents will literally disown her. Cause some somalis *Mostly stereotyped elders* don't even like west africans and they obvs want her to marry a muslim too. :frown:
I love you <3

I love you <3

Oh thanks:smile:
Her parents will literally disown her. Cause some somalis *Mostly stereotyped elders* don't even like west africans and they obvs want her to marry a muslim too. :frown:

That sucks. I assume that it's rather fround upon for Muslims to marry out-of-faith?

I didn't see what you wrote in the thread, did the girl say what she was going to do in the end?
That sucks. I assume that it's rather fround upon for Muslims to marry out-of-faith?

I didn't see what you wrote in the thread, did the girl say what she was going to do in the end?

-It isn't fround upon it is forbidden :redface:
Really? did you check the thread my reply is there dude :biggrin:
-Nah she told me he is gonna become Muslim on Friday so its ok. But her parents r still disown her y know? Cause he is nigerian.
-It isn't fround upon it is forbidden :redface:
Really? did you check the thread my reply is there dude :biggrin:
-Nah she told me he is gonna become Muslim on Friday so its ok. But her parents r still disown her y know? Cause he is nigerian.

Damn that's pretty sad, her parents are dicks. Nah, I saw that thread like 1 min after it was posed and nobody had replied to it yet :redface:
Reply 34
I love you <3

I love you <3

Happy to hear that.
Damn that's pretty sad, her parents are dicks. Nah, I saw that thread like 1 min after it was posed and nobody had replied to it yet :redface:

Dont worry dude she sad she doesnt care what happens she said its her life she can do what she wants.

Spoiler

Dont worry dude she sad she doesnt care what happens she said its her life she can do what she wants.

Spoiler

Nigeria.

Spoiler

Nigeria.

Spoiler

You nigerian?
You nigerian?

No... That was a joke.

Are we talking ethnicity or what?