The Student Room Group

According to your personality, what would you rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AppleB
:love:

Aaaawwwww cutieeee Xx
Thank you
:lovehug:

Your welcomeee :blush: and those little things, are they emojis? I don't know but they're sooo cute, and lovely just like you :^_^:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
A 4/5 out of 10, what about you? :smile:

Dunno how I would rate myself tbh but im pretty liked if that helps, I think anyway hahaha:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Hmm, I have my nice and friendly moments and then I have my utter nasty moments. I'd say 6 as I'd like to think I'm more often nice than horrible :h:

Your lovely! & Everyone has their moments, we wouldnt be who we are without them, but you're a solid 8.5/9 :biggrin:
Original post by HFancy1997
Dunno how I would rate myself tbh but im pretty liked if that helps, I think anyway hahaha:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha! I'm sure you are! & From your current personality, I would say a 7/8! If that helps :h:
Your welcomeee :blush: and those little things, are they emojis? I don't know but they're sooo cute, and lovely just like you :^_^:

Oh stop it you!
Hehe
Reply 25
I would rate myself a 4-5 out of 10 :smile:
I know a few people myself who I could say are definite 10/10's :biggrin:
They are:
@Tasnia'x @FrenchUnicоrn @raman_17 @AppleB @FireFreezer77 @0to100 @Cari98 @PrincessBO$$
Sorry if ive missed anyone here, but your forever in my heart :h:

Now it's your turn! :tongue:

That's so sweet! Thanks! RIght back at ya:smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AppleB
Oh stop it you!
Hehe

You know you deserve it ! :console::cute:
Haha! I'm sure you are! & From your current personality, I would say a 7/8! If that helps :h:

Thank youuu that's nice of you:smile: Youre an 8 so far but dont know you properly:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cari98
That's so sweet! Thanks! RIght back at ya:smile:

Thank you so much and you deserve it, you were so kind when you replied to my post in your thread! :h: :biggrin:
They are:
@Tasnia'x @FrenchUnicоrn @raman_17 @AppleB @FireFreezer77@0to100 @Cari98 @PrincessBO$$

Omg you're so sweet :blush: ty :lovehug:

I can't rate my personnality myself lol, too weird and mood changing to be rated :lol:

Edit : you're an 11 :mmm:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by HFancy1997
Thank youuu that's nice of you:smile: Youre an 8 so far but dont know you properly:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwhh your welcome! & Glad to hear it! :biggrin: I hope you get to know me better! :h:
Awwhh your welcome! & Glad to hear it! :biggrin: I hope you get to know me better! :h:

Me tooo ofc:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg you're so sweet :blush: ty :lovehug:

I can't rate my personnality myself lol, too weird and mood changing to be rated :lol:

Edit : you're an 11 :mmm:

Thank you so much! :^_^: Haha I wish it was 11 :biggrin: I'm sure you can! Everyone has their moments no matter how amazing or perfect they seem! :tongue:
my opinion - 8/10
everyone else's opinion - 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Based on personality? A solid 9 tbh I quite like myself sorry

Yupp, and awwhhh theres no need to be sorry! I'm sure your perfect! :h:
Original post by ?Hannah
my opinion - 8/10
everyone else's opinion - 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good to hear! I'm sure you are :biggrin:
Fake humility ITT
Thank you so much! :^_^: Haha I wish it was 11 :biggrin: I'm sure you can! Everyone has their moments no matter how amazing or perfect they seem! :tongue:

Can I ? Mmmh then I'd say I am a 6, because I think I am a nice person but sometimes I have bad mood changes and I end up hurting people (even if I don't mean it :cry2: ) hopefully I'll be fixed very soon tho :3

Well, someone who thinks I am a 10 cannot be less than an 11 for sure ! You made that thread and tagged a few people , I am sure they all smiled (I smiled ) and making people smile is completely cute :h:
You deserve your 11 :yep: :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Tbh my personality is one of the few things I like about myself!
8/10 :biggrin:
@Reachin4TheStars Thankyou!!!!!

@Platopus's personality is just so awesome! Just infinite/10 can't describe how awesome she really is! :biggrin:

Aww you're too nice! I'll return the compliment with a solid 10/10 to you for your kindness and general amazingness.

Personally, don't really want to rate my personality myself as there are a number of things about me that I really don't like but I'm working on them.
They are:
@Tasnia'x @FrenchUnicоrn @raman_17 @AppleB @FireFreezer77@0to100 @Cari98 @PrincessBO$$

Why do yo love me so much? :P
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest