The Student Room Group

According to your personality, what would you rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Can I ? Mmmh then I'd say I am a 6, because I think I am a nice person but sometimes I have bad mood changes and I end up hurting people (even if I don't mean it :cry2: ) hopefully I'll be fixed very soon tho :3

Well, someone who thinks I am a 10 cannot be less than an 11 for sure ! You made that thread and tagged a few people , I am sure they all smiled (I smiled ) and making people smile is completely cute :h:
You deserve your 11 :yep: :hugs:

Yupp! :biggrin: Your much higher than a 6 then because you just made me smile! :h: & Even I do that, and I do have quite a bad temper, I think it comes from meh mam but I try to control it, (but she doesn't) haha :colondollar:
Awhh thank you! Your too sweet hun! :happy2::heart::hugs::laugh:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
You know you deserve it ! :console::cute:

Aaawwwwweeee!!
Cutieeeee :*

You're adorable
I would rate myself a 4-5 out of 10 :smile:
I know a few people myself who I could say are definite 10/10's :biggrin:
They are:
@Tasnia'x @FrenchUnicоrn @raman_17 @AppleB @FireFreezer7 @0to100 @Cari98 @PrincessBO$$
Sorry if ive missed anyone here, but your forever in my heart :h:

Now it's your turn! :tongue:

lols you rate your personality below average....err lol, why should anyone want to even talk to you then?
(edited 5 years ago)
Because you're a lovely person! & you deserve all the best! I've got too many words too say and I might just have a blockage :biggrin: But you're perfect and amazing and you deserve all the creditt! :tongue:
Yupp! :biggrin: Your much higher than a 6 then because you just made me smile! :h: & Even I do that, and I do have quite a bad temper, I think it comes from meh mam but I try to control it, (but she doesn't) haha :colondollar:
Awhh thank you! Your too sweet hun! :happy2::heart::hugs::laugh:

Well if we can make each other smile we are both 10 :ahee: (oh sorry , you're an 11 madame :hat2: )
:heart:
Original post by Esoteric-
lols you rate your personality below average....err lol, why should anyone want to even talk to you then?

You just talked to her tho 🤔
Original post by AppleB
Aaawwwwweeee!!
Cutieeeee :*

You're adorable

Is it normal to feel like a teddy bear, because I feel like hugging you! :colondollar:

I didnt realise you were 11 years old.

Well because they want to? It's their choice, and I assure you I don't blackmail them to! :smile:

:girl:

Excuse me, sorry but if you would like to make people feel down then feel free to leave the chat, thank you. :smile:
A solid 3.
Well if we can make each other smile we are both 10 :ahee: (oh sorry , you're an 11 madame :hat2: )
:heart:

That's soo cute! :h: Haha your so sweet :clap2:
Excuse me, sorry but if you would like to make people feel down then feel free to leave the chat, thank you. :smile:

I didnt realise you were 6.
a big fat 10
I didnt realise you were 6.

:smile: Your not going to piss me off so give up. :wink:
Original post by PrincessZara
a big fat 10

And you deserve it! You're perfect :h:
Can I just say, you're really pretty too! :biggrin:
And you deserve it! You're perfect :h:
Can I just say, you're really pretty too! :biggrin:

lol i was only kidding. Awhhh that's so sweet of you aha x ;P
Original post by PrincessZara
lol i was only kidding. Awhhh that's so sweet of you aha x ;P

You are a 10 though! :smile: It's true you are! :biggrin: :giggle::lovehug:
Original post by Platopus
Aww you're too nice! I'll return the compliment with a solid 10/10 to you for your kindness and general amazingness.

Personally, don't really want to rate my personality myself as there are a number of things about me that I really don't like but I'm working on them.

Aww *blushes* you're even nicer though!
Aww thankyou!! That's the first time anyone's said that to me :biggrin:

Aww you're perfect! You should love everything about you!
Original post by BasicMistake
A solid 3.

It can't be that low! :biggrin: At least a 6/7! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest