Yes :tongue:

The Bunnymen always looked great with smoke :tongue:
13517663_648672381951844_1242816586497893467_o.jpg

Woahhh yeah they do!:yep:
McCulloch was dancing a bit!:ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SoggyCabbages
Why's that? :smile:

I got a bad feeling were gonna get to 9500 post tonight or more, which means by tommorrow afternoon the game will finish! :eek4: :afraid:
Original post by SassKing13
13438946_648879985264417_4004156673414424876_n.jpg
Attachment not found

Ooooh, so much smoke! There's a fantastic song on but I can't remember what it is! *panic mode* :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
I got a bad feeling were gonna get to 9500 post tonight or more, which means by tommorrow afternoon the game will finish! :eek4: :afraid:

If we get to 9500 by midnight I will delete my account, not going to happen. :biggrin:

:eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Yeah, sorry I did go off on a bit of a tangent,
I guess these rhymes should be abandoned,
At least until you feel a bit better,
And not so under the weather :redface:

Awww, looks like things are sorted now but that's a mistake I guess anyone could make
Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, what?! I'm talking about COUNT TO A MINUS MILLION
Original post by hamza772000
Wait, what?! I'm talking about COUNT TO A MINUS MILLION

Yeah...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did u read mediaya's post?
Original post by SoggyCabbages
If we get to 9500 by midnight I will delete my account, not going to happen. :biggrin:

If we do get there it will be because of you and your cabbage spam :colonhash: :moon:

Spoiler

If we do get there it will be because of you and your cabbage spam :colonhash: :moon:

Spoiler

Delete my account? That I shall not. A joke it was.
You can't delete TSR accounts. :noway:

You can't delate TSR account?? Why are you only allowed to de-activate it or something? :confused:
Did u read mediaya's post?

Ohh, I seemed to miss her post :frown:
She's normally here late into the night, right? Hopefully she'll be back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can't delate TSR account?? Why are you only allowed to de-activate it or something? :confused:

You can request a ban, but that's it. :ms:
Ohh, I seemed to miss her post :frown:
She's normally here late into the night, right? Hopefully she'll be back soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully :s-smilie:
Hopefully :s-smilie:

Yup. I mean, I've hardly spoken to her at all and I feel really concerned and...yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup. I mean, I've hardly spoken to her at all and I feel really concerned and...yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
It really doesn't look good at all, I tried with that long reply, dunno if you've read it, but she went offline straight away :redface:

FYI :u:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
You can request a ban, but that's it. :ms:

Incorrect mod is incorrect. :u: Ban requests were phased out and are no longer allowed. You may request a deactivation, but it isn't always honoured. :ms:
It really doesn't look good at all, I tried with that long reply, dunno if you've read it, but she went offline straight away :redface:

Oh yeah, I read that. Ahh, well I'm just hoping she's just helping her sister (she does have a sister, right? ) or something like that and will be back after :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile