The Student Room Group

20 Right wing men rub fake poo on a four-year-old Asian girl’s face outside a pub

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemting
Ffs this is not the time to argue over the hijab, nor indulge in pointless whataboutery, nor debate what is "far right" and what is not. Could we just focus on the actual crime here please and address the issues.

This was an appalling and, according to reports, racially motivated attack that no self-respecting human being, let alone a four year old, should have to face in this country. I hope she's all right now.

It kind of reminds me of when a rape incident occurs and people want to discuss what clothes the girl was wearing which only detracts from the real issue at hand. Like you say, the simple fact is that is was an unacceptable unprovoked attack.
People trying to belittle the poor girls torment by referring to Islamic terror attacks , not surprised tbh .
Original post by Rorschach II
Thanks for putting it into perspective :wink:; your post has done an excellent job of that.

On the premise that the Nazi regime was right wing (I haven't researched the matter to make assertions) didn't that end 71 years ago? I don't see why you bring it up as relevant to current affairs.

Yes, the article said the sister of the victim suspected that they were targeted because they were wearing headscarves and Asian clothes, and that the police is treating the case as racially-motivated.

But let's be sure not to think that the far right have an exclusive claim to these contextually deplorable qualities.

Nah don't think so. The far right do have exclusive claim to these deplorable qualities to an extent. I don't just mean skin head BNP types, I'm talking about ISIS aswell albeit on a different magnitude of the spectrum. The whole lot are vile and I have no time for them. They attacked a child ffs. An innocent child who doesn't evne understand what happened. IMO that's an act of terrorism because that child is scared and doesn't want to go out anymore. Its wrong.
Well, I'm glad we've resolved the discrepancy in numbers of adult men targeting a 4 year old. "Boys will be boys"

Glad that's sorted.
The fact she was a child for god sake. Such a disgusting and coward act.
Original post by Trapz99
Disgusting, racist behaviour. But I hope your blood boiled as much after the Nice attack, the Paris attacks, the Orlando attack, the San Bernadino attack and the Boston bombings.

It did, hope yours did too :smile:
Is it just me that's wondering why the guy had fake poo in the first place? :colonhash:
Original post by PrincessZara
It did, hope yours did too :smile:

Yeah it did. For this attack as well.
Original post by NickLCFC
Is it just me that's wondering why the guy had fake poo in the first place? :colonhash:

LOL and where do you buy fake poo
The fact she was a child for god sake. Such a disgusting and coward act.

Truly disgusting :frown:

It made me think back to the Rotherham Muslim grooming gangs for some reason. 1400 children were sexually abused :/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
Original post by simon_g
oh, i see the lying."(..)One man attacked the young child and her grandmother, while his 20 or so friends laughed and cheered, outside the Royal Exchange in Cornmarket at around 4pm.(..)"

so- @PrincessZara, do you always manipulate like that or only in topic related to the muzzies?

not to mention that forcing 4 year old to wear a head scarf is idiotic. or were they afraid it will sexually provoke (muslim) men?

from your reply you seem not have a problem with the attack on the child.. and those friends laughing are no better than the one man that attacked the child! and what does her family dressing their daughter in a hijab do! all parents dress their children and girls love to dress like their mothers most of the time. youre no better by not condemning the action of the ATTCKERSSSS!
Original post by swiss_cheese
Not sure why anyone needs to be told how the Nazis are right wing. They massacred non-German races, they had an aggressive foreign policy and militaristic agenda. My original post was explaining why the right wing Nazi party emerged during the time, obviously the other person didn't communicate clearly enough

Ethnic cleansing is hardly exclusive to the far right; the USSR and Chinese governments have both engaged in such crimes. And an aggressive foreign policy and militaristic agenda has likewise been employed by regimes from all over the political spectrum, with the USSR and North Korea readily springing to mind.

Further, far right rather implies a total dedication to right wing ideology and similar total opposition to left wing ideology. Nazi policies of mass government intervention in the economy - as previously outlined - flies in the face of all right wing economic ideals; it'd be heresy to any right wing capitalist. Similarly, many of their social policies would be anathema to any modern day Republicans, who are hardly the most extreme right-wingers out there.

Like I previously said, simply pigeonholing the Nazis as 'far right' is a gross oversimplification. The Nazis were a populist party; they took advantage of huge discontent with the Weimar Republic to get themselves in power, and then consolidated that power with shrewd political operations and by playing on the fears of communism and anarchism. The Nazi 'ideology', if you like, was simply one of extreme nationalism, a fundamental belief in the intrinsic superiority of the 'unpolluted' germanic people. It certainly wasn't a traditional right wing ideology.
Original post by saraxh
Say that to all the British people living in Dubai.

Good job they are not in Saudi Arabia or Iran otherwise they would be dead for being white. In Dubai there are certain amounts of your body, We could easily legislate so muslims cant where the curtains and muffin case.
Original post by swiss_cheese
how's this relevant lol

Very obviously relevant.
**** like this makes my blood boil like wtfff.

20 Right wing men rub fake poo on a four-year-old Muslim, Asian girl’s face outside a pub in a racism attack,
They were targeted because they were wearing headscarves and Asian clothes.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/men-rubbed-fake-poo-on-four-year-old-girls-face-in-racist-attack-6015714/

Fake poo?....why not just use real poo and just wear some gloves...*tsk tsk*
Original post by Lujubi
Where is the lying?
read the title of the topic.
Original post by Lujubi
Are you suggesting that it was the girl's parents/grandparents fault for allowing their child to wear a headscarf?
what's the point of wearing a headscarf? maybe to not to be provoking by indecent clothing? speaks a lot about someone who can think about things like that in relation to 4 years old.
Original post by Lujubi
Then again, I expect no more from people like you. Racist and Islamophobic, perhaps?
oh, no! now you have told me!
Original post by farhiyaserar
and what does her family dressing their daughter in a hijab do! all parents dress their children and girls love to dress like their mothers most of the time. youre no better by not condemning the action of the ATTCKERSSSS!
1. it's "you're" or "you are" not "youre"2. would that be perfectly acceptable for you if they would've clothe her in burka?
So when a brown person gets attacked all whites in the vicinity are evil yet when a white person gets attacked he "isn't a true Muslim" and "Dosent follow the Korans teaching". Fed up with this double standard fed to us by the left
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 137
Original post by simon_g
read the title of the topic.what's the point of wearing a headscarf? maybe to not to be provoking by indecent clothing? speaks a lot about someone who can think about things like that in relation to 4 years old.oh, no! now you have told me!1.

The attack was racially motivated and the victim happened to be a Muslim. Evidence indicates that it could possibly be an Islamophobic attack. I'll define it for you:

Islamophobia: Prejudice/hatred towards followers of the Islamic faith i.e. Muslims.

The fact that you are commenting on the victims clothing is very telling. You know what your intentions are and so do I. You don't sound too sincere about the child's well being. More concerned about her clothing than her being assaulted.

Have some respect, man and stop telling people what to wear. Attempting to patronise people replying to you isn't working either.
Original post by neal95
So when a brown person gets attacked all whites in the vicinity are evil yet when a white person gets attacked he "isn't a true Muslim" and "Dosent follow the Korans teaching". Fed up with this double standard fed to us by the left

There's a double standard from both sides and on this thread there are clearly people trying to justify this act.
Besides I don't see anyone claiming all whites are evil on this thread.
Reply 139
Original post by neal95

Muslims are painted with the same brush too. As far as I can tell, there is no double standard.

The thread is about a small child who was assaulted. If you haven't got anything constructive to say then please refrain from posting,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending