The Student Room Group

According to your personality, what would you rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

0/10
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I would rate myself a 4-5 out of 10 :smile:
I know a few people myself who I could say are definite 10/10's :biggrin:
They are:
@Tasnia'x @FrenchUnicоrn @raman_17 @AppleB @FireFreezer7 @0to100 @Cari98 @PrincessBO$$ @Matrix123
Sorry if ive missed anyone here, but your forever in my heart :h:

Now it's your turn! :tongue:

Awww that's so lovely of you!:hugs:
Tbh I'd say I'm about a 7/8 (hopefully :tongue:) which I'm quite happy with :smile:

I'm not just saying this but I personally think you should at least double the rating you gave yourself :wink: you're such a kind, caring girl with a very beautiful soul and friendly personality. I haven't spoken to you much but from what I've gathered, you should be at least 8 :yep:
:smile: Your not going to piss me off so give up. :wink:

Great positive attitude! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 5 years ago)
4 or 5
Original post by Matrix123
Awww that's so lovely of you!:hugs:
Tbh I'd say I'm about a 7/8 (hopefully :tongue:) which I'm quite happy with :smile:

I'm not just saying this but I personally think you should at least double the rating you gave yourself :wink: you're such a kind, caring girl with a very beautiful soul and friendly personality. I haven't spoken to you much but from what I've gathered, you should be at least 8 :yep:

Great positive attitude! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwhhhh thank you for all of that, you've put a massive smile on my face, you're such a lovely girl! Thank you so so much, you're a credit to yourself, your friends, family, and anyone who knows you! :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
0/10

Whateverzzzz kayy :biggrin: You ain't 0, nowhere near bro! Your defo at least an 8 :tongue: Anyway, how you feeling? :h:
10/10 im gr8 :u:
Awwhhhh thank you for all of that, you've put a massive smile on my face, you're such a lovely girl! Thank you so so much, you're a credit to yourself, your friends, family, and anyone who knows you! :biggrin:

No worries, just saying the truth :wink: I'm glad; you deserve happiness at a minimum:yep: hehe thanks :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
10/10 im gr8 :u:

That's lovely to hear! :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
No worries, just saying the truth :wink: I'm glad; you deserve happiness at a minimum:yep: hehe thanks :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much! & You deserve it too! Anytime hun! :dance::cute::daydreaming::giggle::grin::heart::hugs:
like 2 and anyone who contests that is only doing so because they see the censored version, i.e the traits I display aren't necessarily the ones that come naturally to me but the ones which i hope will make me less of a horrible person :smile:
not to mention all the ones i repress lol.
wish this would be anon but oh well :/
That's soo cute! :h: Haha your so sweet :clap2:

:hugs:
Original post by Salamandastron
like 2 and anyone who contests that is only doing so because they see the censored version, i.e the traits I display aren't necessarily the ones that come naturally to me but the ones which i hope will make me less of a horrible person :smile:
not to mention all the ones i repress lol.
wish this would be anon but oh well :/

It's higher than that! :biggrin: I haven't seen another version but I assure you! Your not horrible! :smile: You're lovely and be proud! :tongue:
0/10
Original post by Charles Dupiau
0/10

Much higher! :biggrin: 7! :smile: Stop bringing yourself down! :h:
I would rate myself a 4-5 out of 10 :smile:
I know a few people myself who I could say are definite 10/10's :biggrin:
They are:
@Tasnia'x @FrenchUnicоrn @raman_17 @AppleB @FireFreezer7 @0to100 @Cari98 @PrincessBO$$ @Matrix123
Sorry if ive missed anyone here, but your forever in my heart :h:

Now it's your turn! :tongue:
You and a 4-5?!?!?! Please........:tongue: I'd say ur a solid 10.0000001254165449, if I'm honest :h:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by junayd1998
6 perhaps

I've talked to you mister :wink: & I know it's an 8! :biggrin:
Original post by hamza772000
You and a 4-5?!?!?! Please........:tongue: I'd say ur a solid 10.0000001254165449, if I'm honest :h:

Yupp! I'm nothing special haha! :biggrin: Where'd ya discover that number :wink: & Awwhhh thank youu! :tongue: You're a defo 9! :u:
Much higher! :biggrin: 7! :smile: Stop bringing yourself down! :h:

Goes to show that you don't know me
I'm pure evil
Original post by Charles Dupiau
Goes to show that you don't know me
I'm pure evil

I don't know you but im sure youre not! People often bring themselves down, but youre not! :smile:
Yupp! I'm nothing special haha! :biggrin: Where'd ya discover that number :wink: & Awwhhh thank youu! :tongue: You're a defo 9! :u:
Well then I'm a 0.75 :u: I did some calculations :wink: YW:smile:

Quick Reply