The Student Room Group

Syrian rebels filmed beheading boy in Syria

Scroll to see replies

I think it is a conspiracy and those behind these crazy barbaric beheadings are actually paid agents.
Original post by MJlover
I think it is a conspiracy and those behind these crazy barbaric beheadings are actually paid agents.

Paid for by whom?
Reply 22
Original post by MJlover

The whole Syrian War is a conspiracy. Most people in Syria support Assad, and these rebels are Sunni terrorists and not freedom fighters
Original post by TelAviv
Paid for by whom?

I just think 'they' want disunity and chaos in the Muslim world so that 'they' don't have rivals and domineer financially, politically and strategically against the world freely.
Original post by MJlover
I just think 'they' want disunity and chaos in the Muslim world so that 'they' don't have rivals and domineer financially, politically and strategically against the world freely.

Who are 'they' though?

A country?
An organisation?
A person?
Original post by Oh Geez
The whole Syrian War is a conspiracy. Most people in Syria support Assad, and these rebels are Sunni terrorists and not freedom fighters

I refuse to believe my Muslim brothers would do something as atrocious and evil as hurt children in that way...so yeah I question the real identity of ISIS
Reply 26
Original post by MJlover
I refuse to believe my Muslim brothers would do something as atrocious and evil as hurt children in that way...so yeah I question the real identity of ISIS

What? Ever heard of Sharia Law..Get out of here.
Muslims like Sharia Law which is an absolutely disgusting and inhumane law,
Reply 27
Original post by MJlover

You're going a bit too extreme sister (with due respect), though you may have a good point on people trying to cause division and slaughter.

Do you know that John Mcain himself flew to Syria to take picture's with syrian rebels, some of whom were actually later part of Daesh?

What does the pro-israeli, John Mcain, who voted for the Iraq war, care for the muslims in Syria ?

What does King Salman of Saudi Arabia, who himself lives in a monarchy dictatorship, care about democracy in syria ?

They just want people to fight, violence to escalate, and innocent sunni's , shia's, christians etc to all just divide, and cause death and destruction.

They aren't invading countries anymore sister, they're going underground and funding proxy-wars.
Original post by Oh Geez
What? Ever heard of Sharia Law..Get out of here.
Muslims like Sharia Law which is an absolutely disgusting and inhumane law,

Please give me evidence within Shariah that approves of this kind of behavior...you won't find it, ever.
Reply 29
Original post by MJlover
Please give me evidence within Shariah that approves of this kind of behavior...you won't find it, ever.

Beheading is not any less than stoning and amputating someones hand
Reply 30
Original post by Oh Geez

They don't like or support Assad, but many of them, who actually hate Assad, recognise that the alternative is well and truly a shurah government, under shariah law, headed by the leaders of Al Nusra, Aharar Asham, Jaysh Al Islam, and a number of radical groups.
Original post by Oh Geez
Beheading is not any less than stoning and amputating someones hand

for rapists, killers etc, that is prescribed, like the death penalty is in western countries for dangerous/serious criminals

but for an innocent child, with not even a bad deed written in his book? please show me how Islam justifies that
Original post by AlifunArnab

If you do not want a state ruled by what Allah has revealed, what do you want?

Original post by Tawheed
If .

Feel free to answer whenever you're ready
Reply 33
Original post by Tawheed
They don't like or support Assad, but many of them, who actually hate Assad, recognise that the alternative is well and truly a shurah government, under shariah law, headed by the leaders of Al Nusra, Aharar Asham, Jaysh Al Islam, and a number of radical groups.

At least 80% of people support the regime, I dont see where the issue is. Syria has been a stable and successful country without any issues. Why this urge for Sharia Law. Keep it secular. And who does not wanna have Asma Al Assad as their First Ladygty_asma_al_assad_wy_120418_mn.jpg
Reply 34
Original post by MJlover
for rapists, killers etc, that is prescribed, like the death penalty is in western countries for dangerous/serious criminals

but for an innocent child, with not even a bad deed written in his book? please show me how Islam justifies that

fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals. and thiefs..
Thats not the point. If stoning someone according to people is okay then beheading arent a deal.

None of these punishments are okay regardless for whom
tfw ISOC are now tearing into each other

I don't know whether I should grab some popcorn and enjoy the spectacle, or be worried I might be out of a job on TSR :lol:
religion of peace strikes again
Reply 37
Original post by AlifunArnab
Feel free to answer whenever you're ready

AlifunArnab, i have some major disagreements with you, but prefer you over some of the other users here, because i really do think there is less of just blind hatred, and more of considered belief in an ideology i just simply oppose.

So i'll be blunt and open about this:

Do you think, when the dust is all over, Al Nusra, arguably one of the most powerful groups in Syria, with all of their leaders (it is an official alqaeda group) will walk away, and not want some major influence in the new shariah -shurah-government in Syria?

What about Ahrar Asham, whose leaders hold a close tie to that of Al Nusra, whose founder was essentially an alqaeda member who had eulogies posted about him after his death , by Al Qaeda ?

Yes, one might be able to say not every fighter has that ideology, and that a lot of people are just blind and ignorant people, picking up swords and guns and such to defend themselves.

But do you really think any good can come out of a shariah government spearheaded by al nusra, ahrar asham, jaysh al islam leaders ? The layman fighters just have to submit to their leaders now and then. The very fact they are even fighting under such leadership is also worthy of investigation.

Do you recognise where i am coming from here ? To stop syria falling into their hands against the will of the majority of syrians, who actually currently live under government control in many areas, i propose a nation-wide election, under strict UN observation, the strictest possible, and for the consensus of syrians to dictate their own future. I don't care if that means a sunni government is formed as a majority. It will be the will of the syrian people.

The fallacy, with due respect, you have made, is assuming Allah azwj approves in even a thousand of the percenth a shariah government with al nusra, ahrar et al leaders.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by Zargabaath
tfw ISOC are now tearing into each other

I don't know whether I should grab some popcorn and enjoy the spectacle, or be worried I might be out of a job on TSR :lol:

Nope.

The majority of the I-Soc aren't involved in this debate.

Alifanularnab , unlike others, is actually able to be civil even if we debate and oppose one another in idea.

And i have swallowed my pride and absolutely ignored provocations made on the actual I-Soc, because i know some users will never desist in their abuse and baiting of me, and if i respond and argue, and i have a right to, it will just destroy the I-Soc, and so i'll just endure calmly.

People have cursed my ulema on there, and you have no idea the struggle i went through and the pain i went through to keep quiet and not directly oppose them.

Sometimes, there is a greater good worth fighting for.
We should have a poll on who you think actually controls the militant groups in Iraq/Syria!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending