The desi chat thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by undercxver
@XxKingSniprxX you can join us here too if you like? :h:

Aaj ki partyyy mere taraf se! :dance:

I'm only 8. :afraid:

I'd like to know who's behind this username. :holmes:

Phele tera photo to dikha phir me kon hoo wo bataoonga. Uske saath tera number bhi dede.
7 pages already, why am I not surprised. :lol:

:laugh:

Thanks for this Bhaiyya. It had to be done. :h:

:hat2:

Yes, absolutely! :biggrin:

Aap sab kaisen hain?

Hum teek hain, shukriya :h: Aur aap? Aapne billi nahin li ab tak? :lol:
Salam bhaiyo and beheno😂
This thread seems fun😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tiktok0
Phele tera photo to dikha phir me kon hoo wo bataoonga. Uske saath tera number bhi dede.

1-212-660-2245 :kiss:

Original post by Indeterminate
Yes, absolutely! Hum teek hain, shukriya Aur aap? Aapne billi nahin li ab tak?
Mein bhi theek hoon. Bus garmi bohoth ho rahi hai. :cry:Meri ami billi paal ne nahi deti. :bawling:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Bham369
Um hello all...

:hello:

Welcome to the madhouse :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Novices? :colonhash: You calling me a novice? :colonhash:
Yes. :h:
The British government don't take on Asians anymore! Too many threats :h:
LOL, I'm sure they take on non-Muslims with the kind of access that I have. :colone:
Teri :colonhash:
No, really, it's meri*. Trust me. :h:
Nooooo it wouldn't because then who would I flirt with :frown:
The dozen other people besides me who you've promised to marry? :colonhash:
Loool you are not a grown up :rofl:
I'm 19. :hand:
You lick the edge and get it nice and wet and then with your fingers, slowly pat it down :wink: it can get sticky :teehee:
Go and pray Isha, besharam. :lol:

Mein bhi theek hoon. Bus garmi bohoth ho rahi hai. :cry:Meri ami billi paal ne nahi deti. :bawling:

Awwww :console:

Dw, ek din aap zaroor le paoge :yes:
@XxKingSniprxX you can join us here too if you like? :h:

It hurts my brain translating everything people say and even then I can only understand 50-50 of what people are saying. :frown:

Even if I respond back my spelling is always off so I just don't bother. :dontknow:
Why not? :colone:

We have a rather large desi community on TSR, so I thought it'd be a good idea to gather people from all desi backgrounds into a big chat thread that everyone can use.

This is your space to talk about absolutely anything. And I'd encourage you to use your own language(s) :colone:

I wonder how much interest we can generate :beard: Tagging a few to start off. The more the merrier! :lol:

Spoiler

I have watched DDLJ and Kuch kuch hota hai, do I pass as a desi?
Original post by Raizelcadres

There's more to being a desi than just watching two SRK films which most non-desi's will have seen too, lol. What else do you do? :tongue:
Original post by Raizelcadres

:lol:

Your taste in films is commendable but what other desi attributes do you possess? :tongue:

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
It hurts my brain translating everything people say and even then I can only understand 50-50 of what people are saying. :frown:

Even if I respond back my spelling is always off so I just don't bother. :dontknow:

Awww :console:

Practice makes perfect :colone:
My favourite hindi films are Swades and Main Hoon na and the one where shahrukh khan owns trucks and marries rani mukherjee.
:lol:

Your taste in films is commendable but what other desi attributes do you possess? :tongue:

Achcha doosre logon ko poochne se pehle, zaraa aap ke upar hum nazar daalte hai na? :teehee:
Aapke andar woh kaunsi desi guNa hai? Naa toh aap desi kapde pahente hai, desi dukaan mein nahi jaate........ kya karte ho tum? :toofunny: :rofl:
Original post by mrahim
My favourite hindi films are Swades and Main Hoon na and the one where shahrukh khan owns trucks and marries rani mukherjee.

Chalte Chalte :yep:
Original post by nucdev
Chalte Chalte :yep:

yeah great film, forgot what the ending was though, think they had a fight? Personally I wouldn't mind that life. owning trucks
Original post by mrahim
yeah great film, forgot what the ending was though, think they had a fight? Personally I wouldn't mind that life. owning trucks

Can't remember. I watched it once, like when it was released back in 2003 so I'm surprised I even remember the fact that SRK owned trucks in that film :lol:
Original post by nucdev
Achcha doosre logon ko poochne se pehle, zaraa aap ke upar hum nazar daalte hai na? :teehee:
Aapke andar woh kaunsi desi guNa hai? Naa toh aap desi kapde pahente hai, desi dukaan mein nahi jaate........ kya karte ho tum? :toofunny: :rofl:

:rofl:

Umm well I can speak a few of our languages, I listen to some desi music and I do watch the odd Bollywood film :yep:

So I'm at least a little bit desi :hand:

Awww :console:

Practice makes perfect :colone:

I just don't see the point so I just don't bother ... guess its not meant to be. :dontknow:
Original post by nucdev
Aapke andar woh kaunsi desi guNa hai? Naa toh aap desi kapde pahente hai, desi dukaan mein nahi jaate........ kya karte ho tum :toofunny: :rofl:

I'm triggered by this inconsistency. :slap:
Original post by Hydeman
I'm triggered by this inconsistency. :slap:

:rofl: I've done it so many times in the past!

:toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending