The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aslong as you're not sleeping on the floor there is no problem. The mouse is probably terrified aswell, stay on your bed it's unlikely it will come near you.
mate. Are you trolling or being serious? No way am I having mice or cockroaches live alongside me. I might as well live in a landfill if that was the case.
Original post by Anonymous
mate. Are you trolling or being serious? No way am I having mice or cockroaches live alongside me. I might as well live in a landfill if that was the case.

With my original comment I was talking about other people on this thread, not you anyway. I never said you couldn't kill them, just not prolong their suffering by killing them slowly. Chill out.

That being said, rats and cockroaches are quite interesting in their own right but just not to live alongside for obvious reasons, although I think it's only a minority of cockroach species that is dangerous to humans
fair enough. Will look more into it. Sorry for coming across negative. This mice is driving me crazy. I feel like it's playing mind tricks on me. Have to say this, but an incentive of mine atm is getting revenge.
fair enough. Will look more into it. Sorry for coming across negative. This mice is driving me crazy. I feel like it's playing mind tricks on me. Have to say this, but an incentive of mine atm is getting revenge.

Mice don't have the intellectual capacity to understand and manipulate human emotions, don't worry. It's probably just hungry and scared. Bang around a lot, move some furniture around, make noise, it should shut it up
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Aslong as you're not sleeping on the floor there is no problem. The mouse is probably terrified aswell, stay on your bed it's unlikely it will come near you.

I figured it might be scared, but this little one is restless. I think it wants me to get up and open the door for him or something. I currently have my light turned on, and I'm watching the RNC live on TYT- so I hope that keeps it from coming out and escaping
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm currently making as much sound as possible
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm currently making as much sound as possible

Do you have anything pepperminty in your house? Mice hate the smell of peppermint so if you put some of that down it might scare it away
I don't want it to escape/ run out
Don't kill it! :gasp:

Just don't leave any food out, or create an innovative trap. :wink:
(Search on-line for ideas.)
I figured it might be scared, but this little one is restless. I think it wants me to get up and open the door for him or something. I currently have my light turned on, and I'm watching the RNC live on TYT- so I hope that keeps it from coming out and escaping

You could open the door for it, and eventually let it on its way out? (Though it's more likely to search for more food. :tongue:)
Would do this if I wan't scared to get out of my bed. If only my dad didn't do night shifts. Pray for me guys. Pray that it dies. Pray that it doesn't make it's way on my bed. Keep me in your prayers. :yikes::yikes:

How did you sleep?*
Reply 92
Original post by 0to100
And where the **** did I say anything about torturing?!

Torturing animals is illegal under the Animal Welfare Act.
Original post by GavinB

Why are you telling me this
Leave it alone And it will go away.
Dont hurt other beings for the sake of your comfort.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by 0to100
Why are you telling me this

Because you admitted to torturing an animal in this thread.
Original post by RickmanAlways
Leave it alone And it will go away.
Dont hurt other beings for the sake of your comfort.

Not if it climbs in her bed chews her out, and makes her ill.
Reply 97
Original post by 0to100
Not if it climbs in her bed chews her out, and makes her ill.

Yeah because mice are really alien facehuggers. :rolleyes:
Original post by 0to100
A female who's an advocate for LGBT? You're cool mate just allow the vegetable ****

Females would usually put up 2 girls kissing :tongue: What's behind the stars? :hmmm:
Original post by GavinB

Did you even read it yourself before posting? :teehee: Doubt it covers rodents that you have no ownership for but whatever floats your boat :tongue:

Latest