The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zamestaneh
They are very open minded - will soon see Sushi marriage threads plastered all over UF :rofl:

LOL
Original post by Tawheed
Were you at London Speakers corner btw?

I have never been sadly :frown: My only experience with Dawah/debate in real life is at our university dawah stalls :u:
Reply 442
Original post by s_ahmed2
If you feel you need it then use it, my skin doesnt really get affected by the sun too much so I dont use anything. Weathers been boiling past few days, even now it's soooo hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. That is great masha'Allah. My skin is alright too tbh but just was wondering if this was normal with sunscreen. Ikr I feel like I am back home. :biggrin:

Original post by HAnwar
Idk I read somewhere it's because of difference of skin tones, and compared to white people our skin tone protects us more. However I don't know how accurate that is so I could be talking complete rubbish lol, but I've never felt the need to wear it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right I see. But I got told even asians may need it as it is still harmful to sensitive skin. I actually prefer sunscreens more than moisturisers lol. But I don't really get affected much without it. Once I tried to get a tan but didn't work so I should not really worry.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed
LOL

Jokes aside, ngl but they went in brutal on you :K: They make us on TSR look like pacifists :tongue:
Reply 444
Original post by Biryani007
Salaam guys,

Wondering if there's any legit muslim marriage sites or if all of them are as bad as each other?

Wasalam erm.....why?
Don't you still have that Punjabi buddhi's number who had the Accountant and Pilot sons? :rolleyes:

How do you even remember that? :curious:

My mum was like it's time you started looking at the online sites (dont even ask, Idk why shes suddenly fine with it)...so wanted to know if there were any decent ones in case I ever do...probably wont tho :s-smilie:

Original post by h333
Wasalam erm.....why?

That's why ^^^
Reply 446
Wassalaam

Ummah Forum seems pretty swanky :holmes:

Spoiler

What is the Ummah forum? Never heard of it.

My mum was like it's time you started looking at the online sites (dont even ask, Idk why shes suddenly fine with it)...so wanted to know if there were any decent ones in case I ever do...probably wont tho :s-smilie:

I remember many things... Perhaps you and her can enjoy a nice Watsit and yoghurt meal together and talk things through :beard: Anyway, I will stop now :tongue:

Have you told her about TSR Matrimonials?
Reply 448

That's why ^^^

Oooooh!!! :colondollar:
Wait is your mum thinking about marriage? Why online sites?? Soo scary :redface:
Idk how people do that??
Original post by h333
What is the Ummah forum? Never heard of it.

Ummah Forum is a forum made up of predominantly Sunni Muslims. It's kind of like a massive version of the ISOC but less concentrated, and it has different sections for different things... Its marriage section is usually complimented by people who have used the forum before as many people can offer advice
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 450
Ummah Forum is a forum made up of predominantly Sunni Muslims. It's kind of like a massive version of the ISOC but less concentrated, and it has different sections for different things... Its marriage section is usually complimented by people who have used the forum before as many people can offer advice

Oh ok thanks. Interesting.

Original post by Tawheed
Were you at London Speakers corner btw?

Have you ever been?
Original post by h333
Ok. That is great masha'Allah. My skin is alright too tbh but just was wondering if this was normal with sunscreen. Ikr I feel like I am back home. :biggrin:

Right I see. But I got told even asians may need it as it is still harmful to sensitive skin. I actually prefer sunscreens more than moisturisers lol. But I don't really get affected much without it. Once I tried to get a tan but didn't work so I should not really worry.

Lol it's up to you if you wanna use it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333

Have you ever been?

I want to, inshAllah, but i've watched a lot of videos, and it is pure entertainment.
Reply 453
Original post by HAnwar
Lol it's up to you if you wanna use it or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol yeah.

Original post by Tawheed
I want to, inshAllah, but i've watched a lot of videos, and it is pure entertainment.

I have watched a lot too...kind of got addicted and same :colondollar: but I am a girl so I will sneak around.
(edited 7 years ago)
I remember many things... Perhaps you and her can enjoy a nice Watsit and yoghurt meal together and talk things through :beard: Anyway, I will stop now :tongue:

Have you told her about TSR Matrimonials?

Can you stop being creepy? :rofl:

I'd rather not entertain the idea of online marriages :lol:

Original post by h333
Oooooh!!! :colondollar:
Wait is your mum thinking about marriage? Why online sites?? Soo scary :redface:
Idk how people do that??

She's genuinely worried so feels like this is the only option now...Idek what she's thinking...
I've told her there's a load of creeps online and that I wouldn't like to get involved with any :rofl:

She's genuinely worried so feels like this is the only option now...Idek what she's thinking...
I've told her there's a load of creeps online and that I wouldn't like to get involved with any :rofl:

You had to quote me in the same post as that. Thanks :colonhash:
This is absolutely hilarious.

[video="youtube;BVqiAfk9-kk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVqiAfk9-kk[/video]
image.jpeg
Reply 458

Bless her. Alhamdulillah my fam does not...actually they will never let me.....exactly for that reason. BE CAREFUL!!!!

You should let people come for you btw :biggrin:
Grab some popcorn and watch this brothers and sisters.

[video="youtube;fhS-706zpdk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhS-706zpdk[/video]

Latest

Trending

Trending