The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GavinB
Yeah because mice are really alien facehuggers. :rolleyes:

Do mice not chew

Original post by ForgetMe
Females would usually put up 2 girls kissing :tongue: What's behind the stars? :hmmm:

Hey up. The s word is behind the stars.
Did you even read it yourself before posting? :teehee: Doubt it covers rodents that you have no ownership for but whatever floats your boat :tongue:

Lol yea n technically anything trespassing in your private property is subject to however you choose to defend yourself. Not gonna let some disease carrying creature or at the very least nibbling through my walls and wires and leaving poo around stay in my room breeding because I don't want SJWs mad at me on the computer :rofl:

Original post by Anonymous
I don't want it to escape/ run out
Reply 102
Original post by PrincessBO$$
and you turn to TSR for help? :redface:

:toofunny:
Original post by 0to100
Do mice not chew

Hey up. The s word is behind the stars.

What s word?

Original post by 0to100
Lol yea n technically anything trespassing in your private property is subject to however you choose to defend yourself. Not gonna let some disease carrying creature or at the very least nibbling through my walls and wires and leaving poo around stay in my room breeding because I don't want SJWs mad at me on the computer :rofl:

Still that doesn't give any right to torture it :unimportant: Would you also suffocate me if I trespassed your property? :colone: I know for sure, if a cute guy trespassed my property, I'd keep him as a pet :colone:
What s word?

Still that doesn't give any right to torture it :unimportant: Would you also suffocate me if I trespassed your property? :colone: I know for sure, if a cute guy trespassed my property, I'd keep him as a pet :colone:

The only s word that would get censored, dunno. Omfg I did not torture it mate lol Yea if you trespassed I'd suffocate the hell outta you boi. Soz lol Strangers are like vampires...they have to be invited inside first.
Reply 105
I dont blame you OP I moved out my flat when I saw a mouse in there n stayed with my parents and never returned

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Did you even read it yourself before posting? :teehee: Doubt it covers rodents that you have no ownership for but whatever floats your boat :tongue:

The Animal Welfare Act is quite clear on this:

Q: What legislation covers the use of glue traps?

A: In the UK, the Animal Welfare Act states any animal becomes a 'protected animal' when it is 'under the control of man, whether on a permanent or temporary basis’. This clearly applies to animals caught on glue traps. If a trapped animal suffers unnecessarily as a result of poor practice in the use of the trap, or through a failure to release or kill the animal in an appropriate manner, an offence of causing ‘unnecessary suffering’ may have been committed under Section 4 of the Act.

Basically, animal cruelty laws cover trapped vertebrates. Whether owned by someone or not.

This guy got into trouble for torturing a trapped mouse.
(edited 7 years ago)
Get a humane trap. You still don't have to touch the mouse
Original post by Anonymous
I was about to sleep, but I heard something scratching the walls and then I heard the sound coming from under my bed.
My mum was telling me she had seen one, but we killed it. This confirms my theory that the ****ing mice are coming from the attic (mum didn't believe me on this).
So yeah. I'm literally curled up in the corner of my bed, and I don't think I'll be able to sleep.
I was reading a book beforehand and luckily it was on the side of my bed. I'm planning to use it to kill the mice if it ever comes to that.
Any advice is welcomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a ****ing mouse, get a grip

Posted from TSR Mobile
Consider yourself lucky. We had a rat a few years ago. It started chewing our chairs. I had to buy a **** tonne of rat poison
Reply 110
Original post by 0to100
Lol yea n technically anything trespassing in your private property is subject to however you choose to defend yourself.

No you can't. There's such thing as excessive force and cruel and unusual punishment.

Not gonna let some disease carrying creature or at the very least nibbling through my walls and wires and leaving poo around stay in my room breeding because I don't want SJWs mad at me on the computer :rofl:

No one's telling you to let a mouse to do that. If you need to kill something, do it humanely. Don't torture it by starving it to death. How ****ing hard is that to understand?

And it's not SJW to be against some douche torturing an animal, it's common sense and being an actual human being.
(edited 7 years ago)
relax mice are really cute you'll be fine....unless it bites you...RUN FOR THE HILLS
Cute. I had one under my bed once but I think my cat ate it :frown:
Mice are cute! Just think of Jerry...
Original post by 0to100
The only s word that would get censored, dunno. Omfg I did not torture it mate lol Yea if you trespassed I'd suffocate the hell outta you boi. Soz lol Strangers are like vampires...they have to be invited inside first.

Okay, invite me in and I'll suck blood out of you :colone: :rofl:

Latest