The Student Room Group

It's so bloody hot

Scroll to see replies

I agree, I can't be bothered to do anything
invest in a fan
I'm actually dying
Reply 43
Hopefully the weather isn't like this on Thursday, I have a damn test on that day.
I have actually melted
I HATE THIS WEATHER, it makes me feel like I'm not in England anymore.:frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I HATE THIS WEATHER, it makes me feel like I'm not in England anymore.:frown:

Wah wah, a little heat - stop being a baby.
I don't know if I want to try a cold shower.
Original post by SterlingArcher

Well the sides of my mouth have cracked up because of the heat so I shall be the biggest baby until it cools the **** down.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Well the sides of my mouth have cracked up because of the heat so I shall be the biggest baby until it cools the **** down.

Drink water.
31 degrees c here, can't cope in this heat.
Reply 51
Original post by SterlingArcher

I agree @TheonlyMrsHolmes :tongue:
It's ****ing horrible. Especially when stuck on a busy delayed train, with what feels like no air conditioning.
Good that I work in temperature controlled environment, we have like -2-5 degrees Celsius :gah:
Please god bring back the rain , we mortals need to sleep
Dont think ill get sleep with this heat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by + polarity -
31.5 degrees in my living room

I'm struggling :ashamed2:

:console: Peak for me is like 25C though.

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
So bloody hotttttttt, feel exhausted, too lazy for anything. :frown:
On the plus side, no chores around the house. :biggrin:

I had chores that I put off but finally decided to do it but had to bring every house fan in the room where I was mopping lmao my mum doesn't get it, she's outta town chilling by the pool while Im stuck here scrubbing walls -__-
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Lol I decided to take my fan out the cuboard and it decided to fall apart. Tbh I probably just broke it and put it back in the cuboard last time ite was hot. :frown:

:rofl: sorry bout that, I just had my little siblings slave away for me actually as I had to mop and ****, and the fan blades fell off one fan on full blast lmao But that's cool because we had like 4 more :biggrin: Do you have an AC? :s-smilie:
I think I'm going to die.

Spoiler

It's 2am...came to sleep but it's too damn hot. Does not feel like 23 degrees. The air is humid..

Quick Reply

Latest