The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
thank you so much, oh its such an emotional moment
*calms self down*
I wanna thank my mum, the weedle that escaped my pokeball earlier and my tipex mouse which just ran out
*bows*

You deserve it, Cheese. You really do :u:
*shakes hand*
You have been through an awful lot. You truly are an inspiration to us all! :adore:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
You deserve it, Cheese. You really do :u:
*shakes hand*
You have been through an awful lot. You truly are an inspiration to us all! :adore:
Posted from TSR Mobile

fank u
*bursts into tears*
this is too much for cheesie
I've been through so much!

Spoiler

Damn I forgot about my French lessons

Is this pintruillo thingy like pictionary? I'd be game for some of that :colonhash:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Damn I forgot about my French lessons

Is this pintruillo thingy like pictionary? I'd be game for some of that :colonhash:

it is
I'll add u to tag list mate!XDDDDDDDDD
fank u
*bursts into tears*
this is too much for cheesie
I've been through so much!

Spoiler

The pleasure is all mine :u:
There, there...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
The pleasure is all mine :u:
There, there...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

oi, gimme back my pleasure :shakecane:
beat eterna.jpgEntry no.3
Bit hot innit?
Not too eventful today I don't think, firstly I sort-of lied in, that lie-in where u wake up really early and just lie there 75% asleep but the other 25% like where is breakfast. Nope? K, just fat ol cheesie then :rofl:
Then I did some EPQ research, my supervisor told me to look for some Chemistry periodicals that are relevant. If anyone knows where I can find these, I would really appreciate it as I had no luck for the 2nd time :colonhash:
I did a little bit of memrise work but not a lot XD
I then received a very important email from the Nuffield Foundation people who informed me that my placement will involve the "storage of liquid nitrogen" and therefore stuff about "liquid nitrogen being used as a fuel" most interesting and I think I will really enjoy it! :holmes:
I have officially started L’étranger, I remember the opening line, for those who have not read it, please do not open the spoiler (which is actually a spoiler :tongue:) It is also my quote of the day which I am now going to introduce.

Spoiler

Did a bit of pokemon hunting, enough to now be level 7 :banana:
I also found out that I'm beating my friend by 2 levels and 15 pokemon, so its a good day for team Cheese :colone:
I went to orthodontist, got my braces tightened, hence the ibuprofen and if there are any typos, I blame it :lol:
Sticked with a dark green colour ofc :mmm: (grun ist das beste)
I played more table tennis with mein Bruder and some pintarilla
I won 1 match, but I think it doesn't really count :ashamed:
Tomorrow I have planned to go pokehunting with a friend of mine who just passed her driving test (which I will not be taking advantage of at all :naughty: )Then I will be watching a sassy documentary about the periodic table for my EPQ
I also really need to do violin practice and packing :rofl: but hahaha it probably still won't happen

quick shout out to future bride and groom @FireFreezer77 + @Platopus and also to @Andy98 for the best of luck for tomorrow, don't worry I will be there :heart:

Spoiler

Woop woop I got a shoutout! Am now nervously awaiting the creation of my wedding thread!
Original post by Platopus
Woop woop I got a shoutout! Am now nervously awaiting the creation of my wedding thread!

:lol:
same
oi, gimme back my pleasure :shakecane:

:rofl: we can share then :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: we can share then :rolleyes:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:argh:
:argh:

:hmpf:
Sharing is meant to be caring...

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hmpf:
Sharing is meant to be caring...
Posted from TSR Mobile

well I care :h: , but I do not wish to share :colonhash:

Spoiler

well I care :h: , but I do not wish to share :colonhash:

Spoiler

:afraid:
Well I won't share the pleasure with you then :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:afraid:
Well I won't share the pleasure with you then :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
ure loss innit

Spoiler

lol
ure loss innit

Spoiler

:rofl:
But if I gave you some pleasure, you'd just steal my pleasure whilst you're at it

Posted from TSR Mobile
But if I gave you some pleasure, you'd just steal my pleasure whilst you're at it
Posted from TSR Mobile

um
nah i wouldn't
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
um
nah i wouldn't
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

:rofl: I'm gonna stick around at tge wedding :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Entry no.4
Quote of the day=
Original post by 34908seikj
Oi, you shithead next quote of the day will be Veni, vidi, vici. You don't get a choice in the matter.

Spoiler

After no sleep due to the temperature being wayy too hot, I woke up and got the train to meet my friend. All we did was go round shops getting pokemon :rofl: but the weather was great, cloudy, bit too warm but there was a breeze this time :fan:
I GOT A PIKACHU
THEN I HATCHED ANOTHER PIKACHU FROM AN EGG
so yup pretty successful!
Trained up my best pokemon, a pidgeot at a yellow gym @george_c00per and am nearly level 10 :colondollar:
#getrekt
pika.png
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

I also attended the wedding of the now happy couple @Platopus and Monsieur @FireFreezer77 may I wish them a successful marriage. I enjoyed the ceremony very much, people seemed to like my awful jokes and the nibbles went down very well, feel free to grab some if you are feeling a tad peckish here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4219992 :rofl:
It was very emotional, but very cute :h:
I am now in the process of memrising, violinning, EPQing, researching and emailing
I will be back on tsr shortly,
until then - thanks for attempting to read and I will be with you v soon:biggrin:
[Welcome to some new TSR friends I have made @TheEmperorofCats @TheHaunted. @raniafern]

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Entry no.4
Quote of the day=

Spoiler

After no sleep due to the temperature being wayy too hot, I woke up and got the train to meet my friend. All we did was go round shops getting pokemon :rofl: but the weather was great, cloudy, bit too warm but there was a breeze this time :fan:
I GOT A PIKACHU
THEN I HATCHED ANOTHER PIKACHU FROM AN EGG
so yup pretty successful!
Trained up my best pokemon, a pidgeot at a yellow gym @george_c00per and am nearly level 10 :colondollar:
#getrekt
pika.png
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

I also attended the wedding of the now happy couple @Platopus and Monsieur @FireFreezer77 may I wish them a successful marriage. I enjoyed the ceremony very much, people seemed to like my awful jokes and the nibbles went down very well, feel free to grab some if you are feeling a tad peckish here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4219992 :rofl:
It was very emotional, but very cute :h:
I am now in the process of memrising, violinning, EPQing, researching and emailing
I will be back on tsr shortly,
until then - thanks for attempting to read and I will be with you v soon:biggrin:
[Welcome to some new TSR friends I have made @TheEmperorofCats @TheHaunted. @raniafern]

Spoiler

What level are you? I just hit 10 smh My highest is a 465 Pidgeot, followed by a 439 Hitmonchan - Although I have 25 candies to level it up, I wanna save my stardust though.

Quick Reply

Latest