The Student Room Group

How many hours do you spend gaming?

Poll

How many hours do you spend gaming per day?

If you're an avid gamer then you're most likely going to hear at some point complaining that you spend too much time on your console/PC.

But how much is too much? Is there an un/acceptable amount of hours?
Not much recently but used to spend 5-10 hrs.

Hoping to step up my game though :smug:. Plan to buy Overwatch when I've £££
Reply 2
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Not much recently but used to spend 5-10 hrs.

Hoping to step up my game though :smug:. Plan to buy Overwatch when I've £££

I've seen a lot of people playing Overwatch.. is it any good?

Yeah I agree about RPGs, I feel as though you have to put a lot of days into it for the day, just to get into it. An hour barely gets anything done!

I see Paragon is free on PS Plus, but what is it actually about?
Reply 3
Per day is it? I'd say 5-6 hrs, breaks scattered in between. Any more and it's draining af. Staring at my laptop screen for 2+ hours straight in one sitting is a lil depressing. My laptop isn't really built for PC games anyway so i don't play as many games as i want to, otherwise my time spent gaming would probably be a lot longer :/
Original post by PugDevil

Well to poor to buy atm but I've heard good things :tongue:. For now I have Witcher (RPG) and FFXIV (MMORPG) to play.
Reply 5
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Well to poor to buy atm but I've heard good things :tongue:. For now I have Witcher (RPG) and FFXIV (MMORPG) to play.

Of course :doh:apologies, that's a tired PugDevil asking a question! Those two games should be good enough to last :biggrin:

There is always a severe lack of good games during the summer. They always come out at the same time :colonhash:
At least 12 hours a day
Reply 7
Per week I do 45-50 hours
Reply 8
Original post by PugDevil

BUY IT. It's one of the only games I've been playing recently and it's super fun :ahee:

But to answer the original question, even with all this time on my hands I'd say I don't really play more than 4 hours max per day :cute:
It varies, I can spend some days with only 6 hours of gaming and some around 15 hours, but I have to switch between platforms every 3 hours or so.

When I buy a new game day 1 that I've been hyped for, I spend quite a bit longer depending on how long it takes to beat it.
It varies from 10 hours one day to a couple of hours the next day or maybe a couple of days with no gaming. On average though, I would say between 20 to 30 hours a week lately but then again, some weeks its a lot more and then others a lot less.
hmmm

At the prime of my runescape days in like year 6/7 I preety sure at some points I spent 10 hoursish a day trying to get them levels. Then when I used to play fifa I would play a lot in year 10 before GCSEs.

This question is quite hard to answer.

Basically Before A levels = 24/7 gaming xD

Now I only play like 4-6hours a day
im playing RS right now.
it varies, an hour, sometimes less, sometimes more

Quick Reply

Latest