The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sacred Ground
Will AQA be going up too? If so, where?

Not until 17th August (at the earliest) for AQA.
Original post by marioman
Not until 17th August (at the earliest) for AQA.

Cheers! Any idea where the edexcel ones are? My resit was with edexcel
Original post by con.brown
Are the 2016 Edexcel mark schemes still going up tonight? I need to definitively settle some disputes with people over politics and history essay answers :tongue:

As far as I can tell, they're online but locked - so they can only be accessed by teachers, staff etc. I'm kinda glad it's like that... otherwise I'd look at the mark scheme, try to remember what I wrote, freak out cause I think I remember writing something different, and then spend the next 29 days freaking out even more than I am now. Looking at a mark scheme could provide comfort, but it could also make everything worse.
I thought aqa only release past papers and mark schemes till like close to the next year of exams
or do we have like a teacher who can access?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by doctorwhofan98
As far as I can tell, they're online but locked - so they can only be accessed by teachers, staff etc. I'm kinda glad it's like that... otherwise I'd look at the mark scheme, try to remember what I wrote, freak out cause I think I remember writing something different, and then spend the next 29 days freaking out even more than I am now. Looking at a mark scheme could provide comfort, but it could also make everything worse.

The mark schemes are on TSR now and I wish I didn't look at them. I did worse than I had thought :frown:
Reply 905
At least it's only AQA.
Its night time and no ones put the edexcel mark schemes up -_-
Original post by sam1793
Its night time and no ones put the edexcel mark schemes up -_-

They have been put up :smile: check the maths thread for your module.
Original post by target21859
They have been put up :smile: check the maths thread for your module.

Have no idea where it is,can u provide the link for it please
Original post by sam1793
A2 OR AS politics?

AS Politics and A2 History for Edexcel, but it seems only maths has been put up at the moment :s-smilie:
The mark schemes are on TSR now and I wish I didn't look at them. I did worse than I had thought :frown:

can you please send the link on here i cant find them
Reply 911
Does anyone have like a list/guide/flowchart for what you should do during the summer before you go uni? Im freaking out that I may be forgetting to do some stuff 😭
Original post by pingew
Does anyone have like a list/guide/flowchart for what you should do during the summer before you go uni? Im freaking out that I may be forgetting to do some stuff 😭

You could check out this link:
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/preparing-to-go

'Important things to do before you go' and '10 essentials t
I'm freaking out!!!!!!! :frown:
Really? Did you check your school emails?
edit: Ignore just seen your latest post

Are any AQA mark schemes up?
When will the grade boundaries be released?
Reply 916
Original post by Ladymusiclover
When will the grade boundaries be released?

17th.
Where are the edexcel ones? They have been uploaded but i cant find them on here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aph
At least it's only AQA.

Where are the mark schemes ?
Reply 919
Same. I can only find maths ones. I really want the new spec chemistry papers and mark schemes.

Quick Reply

Latest