The Student Room Group

It's so bloody hot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by similarBlank
I can't be bothered to do anything, it seems.

A/C units were supposed to be delivered and installed yesterday, nobody arrived. Called the company, they said that it was too hot in their distribution warehouse for any deliveries to be made.

Oh, the irony.
Reply 61
White people cant handle heat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SterlingArcher
Wah wah, a little heat - stop being a baby.

Blar blar - stop being a big fat troll
switch your computer off as it probably contributed to the heat in your room, and stop wasting energy typing
de5f86d11cbfbafac025848a5c80b95d.jpg

(Although it's actually just started to rain as I type this message out!)
"Islamists cause British heatwave" - dailymail
Original post by 0to100
:console: Peak for me is like 25C though.

I had chores that I put off but finally decided to do it but had to bring every house fan in the room where I was mopping lmao my mum doesn't get it, she's outta town chilling by the pool while Im stuck here scrubbing walls -__-

Awwhhhhh lool sad times, I cba to do f** all lool :biggrin:
My max is like 19C, lool I cannot bare heat :colone:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwhhhhh lool sad times, I cba to do f** all lool :biggrin:
My max is like 19C, lool I cannot bare heat :colone:

I made it smell so ****ing fresh in here but I was thinking if I didn't start Id tell me mum that it were just too hot hehe
Original post by 0to100
I made it smell so ****ing fresh in here but I was thinking if I didn't start Id tell me mum that it were just too hot hehe

lool im sure you did! Febreze init :biggrin: loool tryna get out of it, excuses, excuses :smile:
lool im sure you did! Febreze init :biggrin: loool tryna get out of it, excuses, excuses :smile:

Nah I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed like cinderella mate lol made it smell fresh but the humidity made it stuffy agin so now I'm done ini
Original post by 0to100
Nah I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed like cinderella mate lol made it smell fresh but the humidity made it stuffy agin so now I'm done ini

loool, that's good, ready for family life init :wink: Cinderella lool :smile: Yuupp!
Sorry I replied late, was puttin suncream on ma self, and comparing mine and my dad's skin to see who's darker, and it's defo dad :h: Haha :biggrin:
loool, that's good, ready for family life init :wink: Cinderella lool :smile: Yuupp!
Sorry I replied late, was puttin suncream on ma self, and comparing mine and my dad's skin to see who's darker, and it's defo dad :h: Haha :biggrin:

I wish I could compare sunburns with my dad:cry2: lol
Original post by 0to100
I wish I could compare sunburns with my dad:cry2: lol

Awwwhhhh! That's so cute! :console::lovehug: & It's official my dad's skin is slightly darker than mine haha :biggrin: You can compare them with me lool, that actually probably really weird but if you want then sure!
Sorry I replied late again lool I was sitting on this little two seater swing in the garden while listening to music :tongue:
Original post by 0to100
:rofl: sorry bout that, I just had my little siblings slave away for me actually as I had to mop and ****, and the fan blades fell off one fan on full blast lmao But that's cool because we had like 4 more :biggrin: Do you have an AC? :s-smilie:

No, does anyone in the uk have an ac:biggrin:. It's ok now tho, I went to tesco in the morning and bought a new fan.
Why is it so bloody hot!?

I want to bloody do stuff but i can't be bloody bothered!!
Reply 75
Original post by similarBlank
Why is it so bloody hot!?

I want to bloody do stuff but i can't be bloody bothered!!

Same I want to go out and enjoy but it's so hot I can't be bothered to do anything
ready for another sleepless night !!
Still not as hot as my mixtape though

How can people stay inside when its 32C outside?? I am constantly determined to go out when it's that hot, as it might not happen for another year and I want to make the most of it.. plus everyone is happy and I can play more Pokemon Go :tongue:
Reply 79
Didn't think I'd be saying this but I've been outside more hours than in over the past three days, despite being on work experience. It's absolutely glorious and I've been blessed with field trips and wonderful cycle routes and even started playing Pokemon GO. I can never feel content being indoors any time during the few days of good weather we get per year. Make the most of it! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest