The Student Room Group

Man stabs 4 women for dressing immodestly in France

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
I agreed with this post until you said black binbags..
Why would you demean and poke fun out of an entire religion based on the actions of one individual?

All religions, being institutionalised superstious beliefs, should be poked fun at, regardless of the actions of any of their adherents.
[QUOTE="MariamaAbdullahi;66508274"]
Original post by BaconandSauce

My evidence is that I have read the Quran and I am correct in saying you are spurting absolute nonsense.

How does reading one book confirm what the others say about their faiths

Wouldn't you have to read the Torah and Bible and the Buddhist religious texts as well

But I can see the issue you are using one source that makes claims and simply accepting these claims as fact.
Original post by Good bloke
Whether you find the evidence credible or not, it is there in the reports, in the words of the witnesses. This morning's Times report makes that clear.

Maybe so, but then that's the case with Gordon Brown too and you didn't have this morning's Times report yesterday.

Come on Good bloke, why the inconsistencies, are you racist?
Original post by swiss_cheese
Classic "you missed my point therefore I won't read your reply"

you're clearly not worth my time, welcome to my block list

Your reply ignored my original post in its entirety, matey. Are you afraid to answer it?
Original post by hrhMcM
I was talking about the Bible????????

So they are not listed in the Quran then?
Original post by dingleberry jam
Maybe so, but then that's the case with Gordon Brown too and you didn't have this morning's Times report yesterday.

Come on Good bloke, why the inconsistencies, are you racist?

No, and I had several reports yesterday which told the same story.
hahaha you're triggered its hilarious, but to be fair it was your fault for being all sassy with "wahhh sad apologist", so don't pretend I'm the one who started the "5-year-old arguments". And my argument isn't pointless, you just ignored it because you know that when it boils down to the core, you're just an uninformed person who wants to scapegoat our problems on foreign entities.

I find it very hard to take you seriously considering you put down 1 woman and her two children being stabbed as a "small thing". You disgusting piece of filth.

Oh and by the way, if you really love talking about my ex so much why not go ring him up and ask him out? Or are you just as wimpy in real life?

Cheers for calling me sassy as well. :*
(edited 7 years ago)
Your reply ignored my original post in its entirety, matey. Are you afraid to answer it?

Yeah because he can't process it from the looks of it.

Clearly lost the argument.
No, and I had several reports yesterday which told the same story.

Then why the inconsistencies?
[QUOTE="BaconandSauce;66508432"]
Original post by MariamaAbdullahi

How does reading one book confirm what the others say about their faiths

Wouldn't you have to read the Torah and Bible and the Buddhist religious texts as well

But I can see the issue you are using one source that makes claims and simply accepting these claims as fact.

I have read those texts on what they say about violence, so I do not understand what you are insinuating. I have a friend who is Christian and we have compared our holy books multiple times. At least I'm not ignorant to the point where I'm blocking out a whole religion and then blaming them.
Reply 290
So they are not listed in the Quran then?

No, I would've thought that was obvious judging by my previous reply
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I find it very hard to take you seriously considering you put down 1 woman and her two children being stabbed as a "small thing". You disgusting piece of filth.

Oh and by the way, if you really love talking about my ex so much why not go ring him up and ask him out? Or are you just as wimpy in real life?

We both know you're manipulating my words. The original point is that three people being stabbed is relatively not so bad compared to 300 people dying.
Are you being a disgusting piece of filth and suggesting that 300 random Arabs dying in somewhere-istan is irrelevant?

See, its not fun is it?

And yeah keep on thinking I'm wimpy if it makes your argument feel more robust, I doubt someone who has a social popularity complex could offend me tbh
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hrhMcM
. Also, "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord,"
That's a quote from the Bible, do with that what you will

So is "Render unto Caesar" with no weaselling sub-clause like the Islamic one in which Moslems are commanded to obey the law of the land unless it contradicts Islam.
[QUOTE="MariamaAbdullahi;66508530"]

. At least I'm not ignorant to the point where I'm blocking out a whole religion and then blaming them.

What the hell does that even mean or how is it even relevant to this discussion?

It seems you have a set of stock answers and you'll use them regardless of context:biggrin:
We both know you're manipulating my words. The original point is that three people being stabbed is relatively not so bad compared to 300 people dying.
Are you being a disgusting piece of filth and suggesting that 300 random Arabs dying in somewhere-istan is irrelevant?

See, its not fun is it?

And yeah keep on thinking I'm wimpy if it makes your argument feel more robust, despite the fact that you've got no clue who you're talking to.

The case in Bangladesh was that it was 2 weeks ago and it's a country who has a completely different religion and culture to us. While it is tragic that it happened, the case in France is something that's more worrying because they've been our allies for years, we share a similar culture and it's closer to us.

But nooooo apparently OP mentioning that the stabber was called Mohamed makes him "racist" and Islamophobic. You have warped logic and I suggest you get a therapist.
[QUOTE="MariamaAbdullahi;66508530"]

I have read those texts on what they say about violence,

Jesus says turn the other cheek

Mohamed would say kill them and take their children and wives as your sex slaves.

These are not comparable
The case in Bangladesh was that it was 2 weeks ago and it's a country who has a completely different religion and culture to us. While it is tragic that it happened, the case in France is something that's more worrying because they've been our allies for years, we share a similar culture and it's closer to us.

But nooooo apparently OP mentioning that the stabber was called Mohamed makes him "racist" and Islamophobic. You have warped logic and I suggest you get a therapist.

"get a therapist"? damn, that was disappointing...

A quick glance of the OP's posting history will show you his negative predisposition towards Islam. Therefore it is a safe assumption that this news story was posted solely on the basis of the possibility that it is linked to Islam, but the fact that he highlighted the Arab name as the most important detail means that he is racist.

Don't pretend that this guy posted this for any other reason than to stir up religious hate speech, I know who the regular Islam-bashers are.
Original post by cherryred90s
I agreed with this post until you said black binbags..
Why would you demean and poke fun out of an entire religion based on the actions of one individual?

So, niqab and abaya = an entire religion to you? ROFL. Ohhhkkaaaaaaay then. Of course I'll demean and poke fun at hideous, misogynistic 'modesty' dress codes which dehumanise women. Why on earth would I not? *waits for the typical SJW/regressive left bleats of 'oh but they wear those black binbag things out of choice and find them empowering so who are you to judge?'*

Is your 'footstool' alarm bell not ringing here :smile:
Is your 'footstool' alarm bell not ringing here :smile:

There are certainly shades of TSR1269 here, aren't they? @Plantagenet Crown's footstool spidey senses were tingling yesterday too...

Quick Reply