The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by IdeasForLife
You should not look at what the person used to do, rather you should
look at what kind of person they are today. The one who gets bogged
down about people's pasts, is just like Iblees who said to Allaah,
“You created me from fire and you created him from clay”.

Ibn Taymiyyah

SubhanAllah. Jzk.
Original post by h333
Well, independent woman...check your spelling :tongue:.....jk I <3 u....man needs you, not you need him :u:....STAY AWAY from those sites!!

Btw my dad gets me so much jewellery when he travels but I feel so bad, I rarely wear it. :redface:

It's late man don't judge me. True true wise words. Ha wouldn't catch me going anywhere near them.

Lol why. I always do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 522
Original post by HAnwar
It's late man don't judge me. True true wise words. Ha wouldn't catch me going anywhere near them.

Lol why. I always do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry I joke. Np. Great Alhamdulillah for that!

Idk I just cba...I only put it on when I go to someones house or on a special occasion. I gave a lot away anyways to my cousins in Afg. And told my dad not to get me anymore next time.

Anyways...going to sleep. Salaam. :h:
Original post by h333
Don't worry I joke. Np. Great Alhamdulillah for that!

Idk I just cba...I only put it on when I go to someones house or on a special occasion. I gave a lot away anyways to my cousins in Afg. And told my dad not to get me anymore next time.

Anyways...going to sleep. Salaam. :h:

Lol wasalam x
Original post by h333
SubhanAllah. Jzk.

BarakAllahu Feeki.

May Allah have mercy on the shaykh.
(edited 7 years ago)
A calamity that makes you turn to Allah is better for you then a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah

- Ibn Taymiyyah
[video="youtube;Us9r7fd5Gc8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9r7fd5Gc8[/video]
A calamity that makes you turn to Allah is better for you then a blessing which makes you forget the remembrance of Allah

- Ibn Taymiyyah

Cake.
Since the option on your profile simply isn't there.
Original post by Tawheed
[video="youtube;Us9r7fd5Gc8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9r7fd5Gc8[/video]
Hi Tawheed

this cannot be called a debate by any stretch of imagination
it's just this Ali Dawah guy picking out random crazies and trying to make Christianity look stupid: very embarrassing and counterproductive

best
Reply 531
BarakAllahu Feeki.

May Allah have mercy on the shaykh.

Wa iyyak :smile:
Ameen.

- Ibn Taymiyyah

SubhanAllah so true.
Original post by mariachi
Hi Tawheed

this cannot be called a debate by any stretch of imagination
it's just this Ali Dawah guy picking out random crazies and trying to make Christianity look stupid: very embarrassing and counterproductive

best

Personally never been a fan of Dawah guy, Ali dawah, self styled ustadh Abdulrahman.
Original post by Al-farhan
Personally never been a fan of Dawah guy, Ali dawah, self styled ustadh Abdulrahman.
so, who's your favourite daa'ee ?

The debate's are hilarious, and i'll admit that last one was not really a debate. But it's good for light entertainment.

Most of them are at speakers corner at Hyde Park. I don't think he picks 'crazies' usually, it's just the caliber of opposition.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Cake.
Since the option on your profile simply isn't there.

Lol. Sorry. :tongue:

My VM settings are actually set to being open for anyone but for some reason it doesn't work properly.
Original post by Al-farhan

You're not a salafi? [which madhab do you follow?]

Well I don't really do youtube.
I much prefer written material.
And might watch Iqra arabic whenever something good is on.

Latest