The Student Room Group

Do you find Michael Kors bags tacky?

I'm curious

Scroll to see replies

If you don't have the money to spend on them; yes
I don't like some of the bag designs, but I don't find the whole brand tacky. I think that would be silly.
Original post by saraxh
I'm curious

Anything less than Prada is tacky, darling

Spoiler

Original post by SophieSmall
I don't like some of the bag designs, but I don't find the whole brand tacky. I think that would be silly.

Michael Kors copy other designer brand bags. Idk
Michael Kors and Ted baker are so last year!
Reply 7
Original post by Platopus
Anything less than Prada is tacky, darling

Spoiler

It true doe :colonhash:
I love some of the styles but others are just a bit ugly. But, overall the whole brand is alright.
I love Ted Baker :biggrin:
Reply 9
Yes ; they're so bland as well
Agree with that ; such a waste of cash oh my
From what I can tell, they seem to look like any other bag from a shop like new look with the name slapped on it. That's the only thing that gives it value, I really don't see the point in wasting the money for a name on a bag.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars

I love Ted Baker :biggrin:

Me toooooo :love: :ahee: :five:

I like Burberry tho :/
Anything that isn't Paul's boutique is tacky, let's be honest
I find them a bit copycat-ish. He has some nice designs but it's not my style. I wouldn't say it's tacky though. Paul Boutique is tacky.
Original post by Lkathryn08
From what I can tell, they seem to look like any other bag from a shop like new look with the name slapped on it. That's the only thing that gives it value, I really don't see the point in wasting the money for a name on a bag.

thats the point, you dont buy one if you dont have that kind of money to spend on their merch tbh. their target market is basically high earners who arent quiet classed as rich yet.
Yes, another example of what passes for so-called fashion. I saw someone with one today who was one of the worst examples of bad dress and overdone make-up.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

I love Burberry scarves with a trench coat
I think their quite tacky, and I would add DKNY, most Gucci and LV bags to the list too. The bags with the brand logo plastered all over it are the most tacky, but I guess you could get away with it if it's the same colour all the way around.

YSL, Prada, Mulberry, Givenchy, Hermes etc. do the best handbags. :love:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

I got 3 school bags, and 1 for going out lool :h:

Quick Reply

Latest