The Student Room Group

I am scared of dying

I cannot sleep well at night time passes passes and passes and I feel like I am wasting my time not accomplishing anything.I waste my time crying crying and crying.Death is coming coming and coming.I am scared of growing up I don't want to disappoint or underwhelm.

I don't want to be afraid of not living yet I don't want to live in a world where I am afraid.
Original post by Anonymous1502
I cannot sleep well at night time passes passes and passes and I feel like I am wasting my time not accomplishing anything.I waste my time crying crying and crying.Death is coming coming and coming.I am scared of growing up I don't want to disappoint or underwhelm.

I don't want to be afraid of not living yet I don't want to live in a world where I am afraid.

Are you alright? :console:

Are you experiencing high levels of difficulty in your waking life?
You are wasting your time by crying and thinking about death.
Death is inevitable, it happens to all of us. Justa ccept it and make the most out of life.
Original post by Anonymous1502

stop being a little b*** and grow up
I wish I could give you some meaningful advice but unfortunately I'm immortal.
Thank you I appreciate your kindness
Original post by theBranicAc
stop being a little b*** and grow up

How rude!

If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.
You could die within your sleep tonight. Would you be aware that you have? No. Once you die, your brain stops functioning. You aren't aware that you've left the earth, therefore being scared of something you won't even know is happening is a waste of time. Make the most out of your life :smile:
W O W - the replies on this just reflect our attitude towards mental health in this day and age. Just awful.

Let me know if you want to talk and I am right here to listen :smile:)

❤️❤️❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending