The Student Room Group

started my 2nd year at uni - scared!

although iv done about a year and a half on my first year (online degree via UoE), iv just completed it and im not on my second year (start of level 5) and now that the grades count towards my final classification, im nervous of it! does anyone else feel/felt like this?
I was worried. Though I ended up doing better in my second year because I knew it was important and so I actually tried :tongue: I also enjoyed it so much more so maybe you will too!

I'm scared about third year :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
I was worried. Though I ended up doing better in my second year because I knew it was important and so I actually tried :tongue: I also enjoyed it so much more so maybe you will too!

I'm scared about third year :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

im hoping the fact that the grades count spuurs me on more.
IF my first year alone counted, i would have had a 2:2 in it but i want at least a 2:1 so must try harder!!

im sure youl be fine it in, what exactly is scaring you or is it the same as 2nd yr?
At least you made it to the second year, I haven't even started my first year and I'm already nervous that I won't get high enough grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by samzy21
At least you made it to the second year, I haven't even started my first year and I'm already nervous that I won't get high enough grades

Posted from TSR Mobile

im sure youl be fine :smile:
with my uni, if you pass the first module, you can continue
Reply 5
Original post by shawtyb
although iv done about a year and a half on my first year (online degree via UoE), iv just completed it and im not on my second year (start of level 5) and now that the grades count towards my final classification, im nervous of it! does anyone else feel/felt like this?

No need to worry, just love each day as it comes, and dont forget if it isnt a challenge you will never improve as a person.

I used to worry about everything, is counter productive.

My first week at uni, I wanted to transfer to another course. Just tell your mind to shut up, and work hard.
Reply 6
Original post by freedom
No need to worry, just love each day as it comes, and dont forget if it isnt a challenge you will never improve as a person.

I used to worry about everything, is counter productive.

My first week at uni, I wanted to transfer to another course. Just tell your mind to shut up, and work hard.

hahah thanks!
speaking of challenging, read my newest thread please! you might be able to help (i hope!)
Reply 7
Original post by shawtyb
hahah thanks!
speaking of challenging, read my newest thread please! you might be able to help (i hope!)

I've studied both business and marketing so maybe I can help.

But will need to read the requirements etc**
Reply 8
Original post by freedom
I've studied both business and marketing so maybe I can help.

But will need to read the requirements etc**

i can send u the sypnosis later :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by shawtyb
i can send u the sypnosis later :smile:

yeah please do*
Reply 10
already have lol

Original post by freedom
yeah please do*

Quick Reply

Latest