The Student Room Group

Anybody else up late?

I'm just doing a bit of uni work for next year, can't sleep in this heat so thought I'd be productive.
Night Crew, where ya'll at

Scroll to see replies

Hey ,
Just replying to some threads and I see , also can't sleep it's too hot
How you ?
Original post by Ria25
How you ?

I good. how you?!!:lolwut:
Reply 4
Original post by Ria25
Hey ,
Just replying to some threads and I see , also can't sleep it's too hot

Same I hate it. Going to sleep late means I get up late and I'm normally an early bird :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm up too. It's summer...finished GCSEs too..chill. Plus just finished praying.
Reply 6
I cant cope with it. Theres mosquitoes everywhere!
Original post by sulaimanali
Plus just finished praying.

A rare thing to read nowadays :smile: What religion are you?

I was supposed to go to sleep, but instead I watched a film and am scrolling down threads on TSR...
Isn't there a thread on here solely for people who cant sleep? I can't remember what it's called.
Original post by Samii123
Isn't there a thread on here solely for people who cant sleep? I can't remember what it's called.
Yeah it's called the 'Insomnia/can't sleep chat forum'. :smile:
Original post by hezzlington
I good. how you?!!:lolwut:

That's good , I'm just dying of heat . :angry::mute:
Original post by Blank_Planet
A rare thing to read nowadays :smile: What religion are you?

I was supposed to go to sleep, but instead I watched a film and am scrolling down threads on TSR...

:smile: I'm Muslim, so I belong to the religion of Islam. Praying as much as possible. :smile: Hmm...I'm scrolling through TSR threads too. :smile: I prefer sleeping late for now in summer holidays.
Original post by Pix2015
Same I hate it. Going to sleep late means I get up late and I'm normally an early bird :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I understand , it's just so annoying and I'm not an early bird but I do wake up early , then in the days I'm tired I tend to wake up and fall back to sleep :smile:
How you doing? Did you figure out the problem with your laptop?
Original post by sulaimanali
:smile: I'm Muslim, so I belong to the religion of Islam. Praying as much as possible. :smile: Hmm...I'm scrolling through TSR threads too. :smile: I prefer sleeping late for now in summer holidays.

I actually wanted to change my habits and start going to sleep and getting up early, but its been like a month of holidays so far and here I am posting on a random thread for no reason :colondollar:
Original post by Blank_Planet
I actually wanted to change my habits and start going to sleep and getting up early, but its been like a month of holidays so far and here I am posting on a random thread for no reason :colondollar:
:biggrin:
Did YOU MISS ME???? is 1am even classified as late anymore?
I'm normally never up this late but cuz I'm on NCS me and my friends were just messing around - I have to be up at 8am tomorrow too :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey!!
Hi not that you care lmfao

Quick Reply

Latest